Add 2003818 from Ayden NC and add 2030844 from Durham NC

Old 10-31-2010, 11:34 AM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Default Add 2003818 from Ayden NC and add 2030844 from Durham NC

Ok here it the dope. add 2003818 will make a deal and ask then beg you to pull your add and then will not even be a man and call you or answer his phone. I want him to pay the $100 he owes me for reposting my add. He said deal 4 or 5 times. then backed out !!!!!!!!!!!!

Next add 2030844 had posted pics from about 10yers ago and when I say car I was sick to my gut it was a real pec of junk !!!!!!!!!!! Wacth out he plays the God card. Junk, Junk,Junk is what it was. call me or e-mail me I will tell you about thease BAD deals I will giny you the true FACTS.

The GOOD people need to take this sight back.
Old 10-31-2010, 01:28 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I sent them a message let's see if they show up :!: JMO Mark

I did see ''Shannoncox714'' here just a few minutes ago after i sent him a message, No response from him so what is one to believe? I guess this thread is true :!: :!: JMO Mark
Old 10-31-2010, 02:02 PM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by mopar1968
I got 10 to 12 calls about them today. Not good ones !!!!!!!! Im not the only one.

Sounds good to me. I also have some taped talk that he said it was a deal. I will take this as far as I have to . It is the point you say a deal a deal then it is. Oh yea he even said air shake on it. I know kinda of dumb but that is how he got me to pull my add. I want my $100. :twisted:

The Other guy needs to admit his pic's were old. He tryed to rip me off and got the boot back to NC. BUSTED. :twisted:

We need to keep this sight good it helps a lot of people.

Thanks Tony
Old 10-31-2010, 02:28 PM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

I did see ''Shannoncox714'' here just a few minutes ago after i sent him a message, No response from him so what is one to believe? I guess this thread is true :!: :!: JMO Mark
Thank you. I did not know this Form was here not like I needed it befor. Every one else I delt with on R/J was good .Well 7years guess that is a good run.
Old 10-31-2010, 04:36 PM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by tmasitto
I got 10 to 12 calls about them today. Not good ones !!!!!!!! Im not the only one.

Sounds good to me. I also have some taped talk that he said it was a deal. I will take this as far as I have to . It is the point you say a deal a deal then it is. Oh yea he even said air shake on it. I know kinda of dumb but that is how he got me to pull my add. I want my $100. :twisted:

The Other guy needs to admit his pic's were old. He tryed to rip me off and got the boot back to NC. BUSTED. :twisted:

We need to keep this sight good it helps a lot of people.

Thanks Tony

:shock:
Check this out just got sent to me. R/J needs to do something. I cut and pasted this from a e-mail sent to me from Viper.

Hey U need to contact RJ headquarters I know this guy personally from Durham N.C.(His name is Doug Tucker) He also ripped a friend of mine in Florida He and His brother have been getting away with this for years Same with guy in Ayden N.C. ( I know him too)
Old 10-31-2010, 04:44 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

It would be alot better if you could get these people on here so they can speak for themselves. JMO Mark
Old 10-31-2010, 04:59 PM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

It would be alot better if you could get these people on here so they can speak for themselves. JMO Mark
I have ask them to. 2 said they have but nothing has been done as of yet. I was way ahead on that good point. I really like R/J I just really hate when BAD people have to wreck it. :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:
Old 10-31-2010, 05:54 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Got this just a minute ago ::

mopar1968 i am not great on a computer i have been trying 2 respond my number 2525582681 the truth is i have only been on racing junk 4 a couple months i am not a scammer tony made a deal with a fellow racer of mine he sent tony many photos of his roadster and they were recent i know the carand he delivered the car all the way 2 ohio and 20 miles or so from tonys home he had a flat on his trailor tony brought him a plug 4 his tire and told thim how much he loved the roadster and went home then he calls and backs out on them said he would put 500.00 in paypal and never did when i found this out and thought he may do me the same way yea i backed out iam a good person and this viper guy i do not know could u paste this on the forum or call me and tell me how 2525582681 thanks
Old 10-31-2010, 06:05 PM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Got this just a minute ago ::

mopar1968 i am not great on a computer i have been trying 2 respond my number 2525582681 the truth is i have only been on racing junk 4 a couple months i am not a scammer tony made a deal with a fellow racer of mine he sent tony many photos of his roadster and they were recent i know the carand he delivered the car all the way 2 ohio and 20 miles or so from tonys home he had a flat on his trailor tony brought him a plug 4 his tire and told thim how much he loved the roadster and went home then he calls and backs out on them said he would put 500.00 in paypal and never did when i found this out and thought he may do me the same way yea i backed out iam a good person and this viper guy i do not know could u paste this on the forum or call me and tell me how 2525582681 thanks

I never said I loved it I was sick to my gut. also you are telling a story 2 hand you have no Idea the Pics i was sent were OLD you are full of it. You send me my $100 you said deal and made me pull my add. Your buddy got what he deserved the boot for lieing about his pic.s . Funny I told the same story . You show really nice pic,s and show up with $hit you get NO DEAL. bottom line. Also Viper knows you. He is going to call r/j also. HEY YOU KNOW WHAT I WISH IT WAS NICE I WANTED IT. All my buddys would of kicked my A$$ if I showed up with that JUNK. I really wanted it what a let down. Hey the flat was on the truck left front get your bull c rap right. not on trailer Oh yea one more thing I would understand if you felt that way but be a MAN and call and talk to me !!! I WONDER WHAT YOU STUFF LOOKS LIKE NOW IF YOU THOUGHT HIS WAS GOOD. NOW I KNOW WHY YOU BACKKED OUT OLD PIC,S TOO??????

Viper2005 thats who knows you. Hey R/J can go in and read my e-mails I dont care .
Old 10-31-2010, 06:25 PM
shannoncox714
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default tony masittoad1930118

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -