procomp????

Old 08-15-2007, 11:51 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Curtis its all coming to a head and we are all going to get to see the out come first hand in the not to far future. My guess is that we have went past the point of no turning back. And I feel the very same as you do with the people in the white house. They all live in another demission in time then we do.
Old 08-16-2007, 04:53 PM
demented
JUNIOR BUILDER

It all comes back to the all mighty dollar. These guys in DC are getting there pockets lined to vote on bullshit, then turn the other way, and hope they don't get caught. And to make matters worse they don't care about the average joe. Probably because we have no more money to give them. :evil:
Old 08-19-2007, 09:12 PM
longrodsbc
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by edvancedengines
I didn't notice that part of the reply.

Canfield Cylinder Heads are Cast and machined in the USA.

For certain the Canfield is very top quality casting. The CFE BMF Heads that the Outlaw Racing world is going nuts to get now are begun from Canfield Castings. The Steve Schmidt Conventional Nitrous Head for BB Chevy is Begun as a Canfield Head and then is Done by BMF division of CFE and then completed to their specs by Steve Schmidt.

I have used several of the Canfield Heads and have been very happy with them all. I buy my Canfields. from Competition Products.

I do not know if the version that Jeg's sells under the Jeg's name is the same or not.

Ed

CANFIELD OHIO