This site has issues with the AMERICAN SOLDIER! Really?

Old 06-04-2013, 07:58 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

don't worry boss, I always pee down wind...lol didn't once,didnt like what happened either..and if I feel the need to pee believe me I will>>>>>lol
Old 06-04-2013, 09:27 AM
KavemanRacing
JOURNEYMAN

Default There is only one who has all POWER!

Hey guy's. Been racing all weekend and luvin it. Working on my next project which is the wife's beasty 87 Buick Regal. I just read all the new posts and I appreciate all the comments and suggestions from everyone. I hope that all is well with each and everyone of you. God has blessed us all and will continue to do so as long as we keep him near and dear to our hearts.
The weather here has been a little weird to say the least. First it's no rain and now it's rain every two or three days. Not complaining! We need it badly. But it's sure interfering with my test and tune time. I hope everybody is having some summer fun. Whether it be Cruzin or Racing! I don't get on here everyday, but i'll check in every chance I get. May God Bless you all and have a GREAT DAY!
Old 06-04-2013, 10:57 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Lets start all over, welcome Kaveman! You have become a member of the "short bus" club, try and find a seat!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 06-10-2013, 03:16 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

well I waited a few days to answer this here thang we got goin. lol.. anyway the bone is right. startin over. welcome find a seat cuz we leave in a few...enjoy the ride and hang on cuz it gets bumby sometimes..well ya already knew that lol.....
Old 06-10-2013, 03:46 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

I still dont blame Racing Junk for taking down an ad that had nothing to do with selling automobiles or parts . Dought it had anything to do with the subject . Its a site for selling a product , not opinions...simply a matter of posted in wrong place .
Of course what you posted was great , just in wrong place . they have to remove ads that are not automobile related or the site would be full of stuff that had nothing to do with cars...
Dont see what all the uproar was about . ..it wasnt personal..
Of course this is just my opinion , and oh yeah , I SERVED and then served the public for 27 years after that .. Had my say on matter . Thanks , , Maniac
Old 06-21-2013, 03:35 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I read this thread and wondered what Rudy would have said if he were still here. Glad to see it got worked out. I been gone a couple years but this is a great group of guys here.
Old 06-21-2013, 07:00 PM
wazup
EXPERT BUILDER

Mo is a good guy and just tells it like it is.
Old 06-22-2013, 05:47 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

I miss Rudy on here. Good guy.