Where's all the 'Bus' drivers ??

Old 05-12-2010, 04:58 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Heres my reasons for no longer being a regular:

1. Our site (forum) being censored to protect the thieves.

2. MOST folks that have been ripped off don't want to do the "leg work"
required to be made whole again.

3. PJ and his cronies are interested in making money, no interest in any
attempt to keep the scammers out. (See my example below).

4. Apparently some folks in charge are allowed to "talk down" to others,
while the ones without "the button" are banned for doing so. If you are
going to preach political correctness, at least practice it yourself!

Now go ahead and ban me, I probably said something the "bosses"
don't like. Let me give you my heartfelt thoughts on that before you do:

I was locked out of my RJ account after I sent this email to Keith the Scammerboy. aka rodsrus, traderguy, out of Greenup Ky.
I had to actually call the RJ office and talk to them about it. I was verbally reprimanded for misuse of the RJ message system!! Hell will freeze over before I renew my account next year! I am very unhappy as well that RJ has the balls to ask for honor payments when they are unfamiliar with what honor means. YES PJ I am talking directly to you, since you are the "head honcho".
Ask yourself PJ: Who better represents your site, hollowayshotrods, memracing, bbchevy, mopar1968 etc, etc..... or "scammers r us"?
Honor payment...........LMFAO!!!!!

From: hollowayshotrods To: rodsrus Date: 2010-01-26 06:59:33
Subject: Re: 1998 LS1 FAST STREET CAR BUILT TO RAISE KAYNE
Re: Ad #1791879 - 1998 LS1 FAST STREET CAR BUILT TO RAISE KAYNE

Keith,
Good morning to you sunshine! I hope you slept well last night. Keep thinking about me Keith, I am one to not forget about. Funny how these guys keep coming out and saying you are Keith! LMAO! You don't have as many friends as you think!
See you soon Keith!
All you have to do to get me off your back is make me whole again! Whats your offer Keith? I am figuring around the $6k or so that you stole from me.
Have a great day trying to sell your junk!

On [2010-01-22 09:57:30] rodsrus wrote:
> Im not gonna set and fight with you

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In closing men, it has been fun, but I know the Gestapo is going to ban me for speaknig my mind in here. Good luck in keeping the scammers and pc folks out! Feel free to email: [email protected]
Later,
Rudy
P.S. Your welcome Rabbit!
>
Old 05-12-2010, 05:08 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

THIS WHOLE THING IS A DAMN SHAME!! BEST FORUM OUT THERE DESTROYED & SCAMMERS INPOWERED. THANKS TOM, BANG UP JOB YOUR DOIN.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:30 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Well Tom/PJ????

Do you feel like you can answer these concerns constructively without throwing around some play-ground name calling? I would like to hear what you have to say....

I have to agree... it is these guys make your site great. Let me re-state that comment: IT IS THE GREAT PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE SIGHT GREAT.

We did have a good thing going here. I am disappointed. Again, we are grown men here... not a bunch of your kid's. I resent that you would undermine (who I call my friends) by ensuing they are on drugs or delusional.

I am man enough to state if I am wrong or have made a mistake; are you???? We are not people who role over in defeat because the powers to be try to SOCIALIZE our brotherhood. I don't know if you look at PM's or not, but if you do, that is wrong. Perhaps you should practice some humility & come on here & apologize for your unprofessional practices.

If not, we all can find another home if that is what you would like. JMO. Casey O'Connell AKA "Scooter"
Old 05-12-2010, 06:14 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Well Tom/PJ????

Do you feel like you can answer these concerns constructively without throwing around some play-ground name calling? I would like to hear what you have to say....

I have to agree... it is these guys make your site great. Let me re-state that comment: IT IS THE GREAT PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE SIGHT GREAT.

We did have a good thing going here. I am disappointed. Again, we are grown men here... not a bunch of your kid's. I resent that you would undermine (who I call my friends) by ensuing they are on drugs or delusional.

I am man enough to state if I am wrong or have made a mistake; are you???? We are not people who role over in defeat because the powers to be try to SOCIALIZE our brotherhood. I don't know if you look at PM's or not, but if you do, that is wrong. Perhaps you should practice some humility & come on here & apologize for your unprofessional practices.

If not, we all can find another home if that is what you would like. JMO. Casey O'Connell AKA "Scooter"

MY FATHER ALWAYS PREACHED TO HIS SON'S--A REAL MAN CAN ADMIT HIS MISTAKE/ APPOLIGIZE/ STAND BACK UP AND GO AGAIN--I HAVE LEARNED MY FATHER WAS VERY!!! SMART :? :? ---THIS IS THE GREATEST SITE ON THE INTERNET /AND I HOPE IT REBUILDS AND COMES BACK STRONGER ----DENNIS SCHMITT[LIVELY]
Old 05-12-2010, 06:24 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

I think all the regulars here feel the same way. lively , your dad was a smart man! :wink:
Old 05-12-2010, 09:04 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

I thought that this site was awesome and that everybody was family on here. I am literaly in shock at reading everything that was posted on this thread. I am kinda like Lively right now with that I hope that it gets better but at the same time I am thinking or I already know that what he had going before will never be the same again.
Old 05-13-2010, 07:35 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

No reply, maybe silence is golden????

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 05-13-2010, 09:48 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Guy's-

Right is right. Wrong is wrong. To me, it is that simple. If in fact, the mods have read private PM messages, that is wrong. otherwise, it should not be called a "PM". I would like this clarified so we know.

Name calling & insinuating that someone is delusional or on "meds" is a cheap shot... we all know Mark is a good guy. At the same time, the Moderator is basically calling him a liar too.

A moderator should also be a leader. In fact, this particular moderator is creating an "us against them" mentality around here. Locking a thread is fine if they see fit... go ahead. I would say use sound judgment when doing so however. Otherwise, the name calling & button power combined with attacking peoples integrity is unnecessary- especially from someone who should be a leader.

I have probably said some things on here I shouldn't have. Maybe my emotions got the best of me a few times too. None the less, I will stand corrected if I have gotten out of line. In this particular thread, I think the moderators should apologize to those who been treated unfairly... or have had their integrity challenged unjustly.

How about that Tom & PJ? I think you should be held to a HIGHER standard than the rest... it is what you signed up for!!! Every great leader is going to make mistakes. It is what you do about them that makes you better. If you come on here & post that you have done nothing wrong, you are not sorry, and feel you owe no one nothing, then that will be better than not responding at all. At least we will know more about you & how this place is managed. Casey O'Connell AKA Scooter
Old 05-13-2010, 10:12 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

IMHO;
This issue and this board are very much like what the U.S.A. is experiencing right now. The ONLY way this board and our country will survive is if we ALL pull together, including the 'leaders'. As far as the mods/leaders are concerned, maybe a time for a change ? Not being a wise acre, just logical and practical. I can only imagine just how much screen time is required to BE a moderator on this board in particular what with the job of reviewing each and EVERY posting in EVERY section EVERY day.
As has been said already we are all a family although a disjointed one and this IS the BEST forum on the internet regarding our racing/car crafting/enthusiast passion.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:29 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
IMHO;
This issue and this board are very much like what the U.S.A. is experiencing right now. The ONLY way this board and our country will survive is if we ALL pull together, including the 'leaders'. As far as the mods/leaders are concerned, maybe a time for a change ? Not being a wise acre, just logical and practical. I can only imagine just how much screen time is required to BE a moderator on this board in particular what with the job of reviewing each and EVERY posting in EVERY section EVERY day.
As has been said already we are all a family although a disjointed one and this IS the BEST forum on the internet regarding our racing/car crafting/enthusiast passion.
X 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -