Got blocked for making initiial cash offer ?????

Old 01-17-2009, 06:34 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: slowpar1968

Originally Posted by hilldale
Originally Posted by mopar1968
:lol: :lol: Well i guess he doesn't like money :? :? Sound's like a fair offer, I didn't see any insulting word's there. Maybe someone else pissed him off, :roll:
yeah you wouldnt, i am sorry i am so jealous of you Mopar . Please accept my apology.
Excuse me a moment, the phone is ringing..............................Hey hilldale, it's for you, it's your proctologist, he said he found your head :!:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 01-17-2009, 09:34 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Gentlemen:

Don't forget, 2 wheels between your legs are not to be mocked or taken lightly. For some of you who do not know, I managed to break several bones (on 2 arms) on my son's FREAKIN' SCOOTER (yep, a "scooter"... gas powered). I know I just set myself up for alot of crap about this, but BE CAREFUL!! JEEEZZZZ... a Harley would just finish me off completely. I am jealous... love Harleys. my wife would divorce me if I got one. I only have the Pro Street for the cage... otherwise, she would worry about that too. I am kinda "accident prone" ... Have fun and be careful... seriously.
Old 01-17-2009, 09:38 AM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default my head

yeah rudy but the doc didnt tell you where he found it, i will. it was in your wifes snatch., she said she could not handle your impotence no longer.
Old 01-17-2009, 09:41 AM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default ahh

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Gentlemen:

Don't forget, 2 wheels between your legs are not to be mocked or taken lightly. For some of you who do not know, I managed to break several bones (on 2 arms) on my son's FREAKIN' SCOOTER (yep, a "scooter"... gas powered). I know I just set myself up for alot of crap about this, but BE CAREFUL!! JEEEZZZZ... a Harley would just finish me off completely. I am jealous... love Harleys. my wife would divorce me if I got one. I only have the Pro Street for the cage... otherwise, she would worry about that too. I am kinda "accident prone" ... Have fun and be careful... seriously.
ahh man dont worry your wifes gonna divorce ya anyway or anyhow depending on what part of the country your in.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:30 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: my head

Originally Posted by hilldale
yeah rudy but the doc didnt tell you where he found it, i will. it was in your wifes snatch., she said she could not handle your impodence no longer.
Awww man,,,,come on hilldale,,,,,,,,,Is that all you got?

For a man with an education like you claim to have.........How come you don't know how to spell impotence?
Impodence? Really, if that is all you have you need not be in here playing with the bigboys. Practice at being annoying my son,soon you will good at it. BTW, not sure of the son part :? .......The line to her was pretty long. 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 01-17-2009, 11:03 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

hilldale is not worth ANY recognition no matter WHAT he says. Just totally ignore him guys ! SHEESH.....you're letting him bait you to get attention !
You're ABOVE this grade school crap fellas ! You're feeding his ego by responding !
Old 01-17-2009, 11:31 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Ahhh, Yeah... Hill-dung: that was a smyphany of ignorance & low class babbling. Nevertheless, with some spelling/education, you might figure out how to buy that singlewide mobile home you are dreaming of. After that, you might want to invest in some "hooked on phonics" too. Last, what rock did you crawl out of?? I remember your handle, but can't place the offense. Anyways, if any of us need advice on Divorce/Marrage, we will ask you how to be a bitter prick, live on food stamps, not work, how to "take her for all shes got" & your tips on "how to avoid child support" etc... last, "impodence"??? man... sounds like you are tired of beating that angry inch!! (calling the kettle black).

Rudy- I sold a bike years ago & I really miss it. Sold when I had kids... I knew that I was too accident prone. Someone earlier was talking about a pan-head type chopper or something... that would be fun too. Anyways, it's the others (in cars) that I always worried about. Nothing like a good rural ride w/ no traffic on a nice day though. I don't know what to make of the dreams & your son... it sounds like a kid thing... just pray about it I guess. Have fun & be safe.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:47 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Double-D:

You just posted while I was making mine. Who is this fool?? I can't remember. He just came out of nowhere... should we help him? Maybe pitch in for long term counseling or something?

You were right, I get back from Indy for a week & I am lost in all the drama that has been going on. I think you are right- we do not want to feed his sickness... I had to make one post though & take one shot at him. I promise I will not tease mentally challenged people like Hill-Douche any more though... not very nice. Hill-Dump: sorry dude, just poking fun... D/D is right, I am out... you can take shots at me & my friends, but I will not feed your ego anymore. Good luck & come back when you can read/spell/communicate/pronounce/listen & have some class.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:58 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Scooter said:
Rudy- I sold a bike years ago & I really miss it. Sold when I had kids... I knew that I was too accident prone. Someone earlier was talking about a pan-head type chopper or something... that would be fun too. Anyways, it's the others (in cars) that I always worried about. Nothing like a good rural ride w/ no traffic on a nice day though. I don't know what to make of the dreams & your son... it sounds like a kid thing... just pray about it I guess. Have fun & be safe.

I hear you Scooter, I really don't read much into the dream stuff. I do worry though that if something did happen to me, how would it work on his mind, especially after nearly begging me not to ride it. Not to mention the overall condition it would leave my family in..........I sure wish I hadn't gotten this bike now................ :?

BTW Brian, sorry your thread got hijacked :shock:
Old 01-17-2009, 12:19 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Rudy-

Think about this some... when I went to Indy last week my kid's acted like I was leaving for a long time (they are young)... it was dramatic, sad, they asked me "what if the plane crashes" & so forth. I got sucked into it... I felt worried. I thought: what would happen to my family if I do not come back??? Got sucked into all that thinking. Man, we could get waxed anytime doing anything... you could go anyway, anytime. Just be careful, ride the empty areas in country... aviod the streets when people like "hilldale" are driving. Maybe putt around w/ your boy at 25mph on a country road or something. You have good common sense... you can't live in fear (unless you are as accident prone as me). You will be careful & not give your family any reason too worry about you. Last, just pray each time before a ride for God to have his hand on you & to protect you. Go Ride!! (then I can live vicarously through you) haha

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -