ANOTHER SCAMMER! (TOPGUN01) Todd Hinkel North Liberty Iowa

Old 09-12-2011, 12:46 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default ANOTHER SCAMMER! (TOPGUN01) Todd Hinkel North Liberty Iowa

AD#2235957
I Purchased this AREOSPCE Fuel Pump from Todd on aprx.6-22-11 the Pump Arrived on 7-2give or take?I was Gone Racing.He described the Pump as EXCELLENT Shape and it was on His Pro-Street Car and was TOO MUCH Pump?
Well by the Time I got the Carb from APD and was ready to Instll the Fuel Pump,it was about 7-25.I Install the Pump with a couple gallons of Q16 and turn on the Switch.(NOTHING)It Blows the Main F/Pump Fuse,WOW!So I Install a New Fuse and hit the switch again,when it Fires up,it sounds like the Bearings are ROCKS,but the Gauge in my Car goes to 8psi and I get ready to Fire the Motor?I Get out of the Car to CHECK Things,and have about a GALLON of 15.00 Q on the FLOOR!The Pump Not ONLY IS Very NOISEY(IT LEAKS like a SIV)!
So I call Todd and explain things,He says( IT NEVER LEAKED ON MY CAR)SEVERAL Times Over?But I tell him It Leaks now,He says MAYBE IT WAS DAMAGED in Shipping?NOT!!!
So then Aftrer a Hour on the Phone he tells me His LIFE Story about how Hes a Factory Worker and DONT HAVE ANY MONEY,If He had it he would give it BACK?So we agree He will talk to HIS WIFE and see what He can Do,......................?A Month later still NOTHING?So I email Him again,EVERYTHING is on MY R/Junk Account(MESSAGES).
He Did also OFFER to send me a Mallory 140 F/Pump and Billet Reg.At 1st I told him Just send My $$$ Back!
Talked to him on Friday night,and Told him I wanted this RESOLVED.He again told me the SAME SHIT,Offered the Mallory and Reg.So AFTER thinking it Over?I tell him to send it?I then get another email back and He says He will just BORROW the Money from his Father OR the BANK?I tell Fine,and send My Info so he can send the $$$,and as soon as I receive it,Ill send the PUMP Back.
So He emails me back again,STATING that for Me to send Him the Pump 1st and He will get it Checked out?That way He has the JUNK Pump and My $$$ TOOOOO!
I Kindly Told him THAT WAS NOT Happening!!!
So then He tells me that He has CONTACTED RJ and They told Him IF I CONTINUE to HARASSS Him to BLOCK ME!
Well I called Matt @ RJ Today,THEY HAVE NO RECORDS of Him Leaving a V/Mail or Talking to anyone?????????????????Kind of Guessed that when He would NOT give me the NAME of the Person @ RJ he talked to???

He has another AD#2272468 a 434 SBC,You WANT A GOOD MOTOR?

I WILL Get My $$$ Back,1`Way or the OTHER!

THANKS!
Greg :x
Old 09-12-2011, 02:46 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Greg,
I sent him a message on RJ, giving him a link to this post. Lets see if he replies! I hate people that sell junk and try to get away with it :!: :evil:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 09-14-2011, 05:07 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I sent him a message

On [2011-09-12 18:45:04] harbone66 wrote:
> seems someone has listed you on the forum, sold a junk fuel pump and wont give the man back his cash. might want to check it out before your reputation gets ruined. heres the link
> http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtopic.php?t=17152

and here was his reply yesterday at 10am.
>
> thx much

He must not be in a big hurry to come defend himself...
:evil:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 09-14-2011, 06:48 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default ?

Originally Posted by harbone66
I sent him a message

On [2011-09-12 18:45:04] harbone66 wrote:
> seems someone has listed you on the forum, sold a junk fuel pump and wont give the man back his cash. might want to check it out before your reputation gets ruined. heres the link
> http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtopic.php?t=17152

and here was his reply yesterday at 10am.
>
> thx much

He must not be in a big hurry to come defend himself...
:evil:
EXACTALLY!!
I TRIED Very HARD to Work this out w/him!But,It seems that Hes NOT Worried about the 145.00 JUNK FUEL PUMP He Sent me,causing Him to NEVER Be able to SELL ANOTHER Thing,.........?
Later
G :x
Old 09-16-2011, 07:19 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default ?

Just got a Reply back fro TODD.

I Offered you the 145.00 and the people @ Racing Junk said I shouldnt have to send more and after you posted the lies about me.You can come and get it for yourself.I tried to be nice about it and Racing Junk seen that,have a nice day.

I Doubt VERY Much that RACING JUNK Sided with Todd,...?
But IF he has OFFERED the 145.00 to me?I'm SURE that I could send this FINE AREOSPACE ULTRA 350 Fuel Pump to a 3rd Party,and when He sends the 145.00,they can RELEASE the Pump.I HAVE ABSOLUTALLY No use for it!

Later
G :evil:
Old 09-17-2011, 06:41 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Pretty typically response Greg. Remember he sent you a junk pump and wouldnt make good on it, and you had the audacity to say something! You are the BAD GUY and he is the VICTIM.

Todd welcome to the KITTY CAT Club. LittleRod is stepping out as Chairman so you should run for his spot. Then you will be the TOP KITTY CAT on the forum. He!! your actions should already be getting you potential votes.

Just stop being a punk and send Greg his money back. He will send you the pump and you know it.

He was on this forum and doing deals when you still were in diapers and needed someone to wipe you a$$.

Oh and if you don't like what I have to say please threaten me, pretty please Kitty.

Do the DAMN RIGHT THING AND STOP WHINING.

Scorp
Old 09-22-2011, 07:18 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Todd

REMEMBER that TODD has a SBC Motor FOR/Sale.
I'm SURE its as NICE as this JUNK AREOSPACE Fuel Pump!!!!
Later
G :x
Old 09-23-2011, 04:27 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

This is how BBChevy shakes people down.

Just like he told me when I met him and I told you all this before. He buys

something or trades to it and then follow's up with an email to complain and

find problems with the item and wants and demands money back. That way

he gets the parts free. Yes he bragged to me about getting a guy to give his

money back after finding fault with parts he had purchased and nothing was

wrong with them. He even had his dad back him up in the story. WE ALL HAD

A BIG LAUGH ABOUT THE STUPID SELLERS. LMFAO! It's not funny if you are

the seller being scammed.

THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER RIGHT HERE AMONG YOU! LOOK AT HIS

POSTS AND YOU WILL SEE THE PATTERN. IT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF AND HE IS

STILL AT IT! I hope the trader he is trying to scam out of money reads this.
Old 09-23-2011, 04:43 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

OH REDDNOVA / SUPER BARTMAN YOUR SUCH A BULLY ! :lol: :lol:
Old 09-23-2011, 04:56 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

PLAY IT DOWN ALL YOU WANT BUT THIS IS THE TRUTH......

I AM NOT A BULLY BUT I DON'T MIND AT ALL KICKING BULLY BOY ASS . BUT I KNOW YOU AND I ARE FRIENDS ONLINE, RIGHT! THANKS FOR THE LOVE! I KNOW WHAT YOU REALLY MEAN YOU'RE NOT A BULLY BOY ARE YOU? WELL, ARE YOU? I DIDN'T THINK SO.

BBCHEVY ISN'T GOING TO LIKE US BULLYING IN ON HIS SCAMMER COMPLAINT. LMAO! LATER!

BEST WISHES

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -