!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-08-2010, 10:22 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
The new Challenger is cool as heck. I've never owned and dodge product, but nothing against them. I love the new Camaro, but what do I know I was a Ford guy for my first 30 years. lol
To be honest I'm kinda sick of the quality of my Chevy (Duramax) too. Had to put an ECM, cam sensor and a gas pedal in it a last month. About $2,000 worth of crap and it only had 115k miles on it. Transmission feels like it's about to fall out when you take off and stop. It's been doing that since about 50k miles, but it's getting worse.
Oh I know what you are feeling about your truck now. I was just told that the dealership that my truck is at right now wants 11k to fix everything wrong with it. They said it needs new ball joints and tie rods on the left side, a new turbo, a fuel injector module, and a new transmission. So I am currently looking for aftermarket parts to install myself when I can get the money together to buy them. :twisted:

Anyways, I woud rather take a Mustang over the Camaro or Challenger anyday.
Old 04-09-2010, 04:01 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

damn , how many miles does this truck have, we have chev's here with over 200k and have only had general maintenance & minor repairs. rust usualy kills them from the road salt here. sounds like a dealer is trying to stick it to ya!! RUN DENNIS RUN!!
Old 04-09-2010, 09:43 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
damn , how many miles does this truck have, we have chev's here with over 200k and have only had general maintenance & minor repairs. rust usualy kills them from the road salt here. sounds like a dealer is trying to stick it to ya!! RUN DENNIS RUN!!
Oh I knwo the dealer is trying to stick it to me. That is why I was looking today online for better built trannys and found one that is built for heavy hauling and comes with a 5yr/500,000 mile warranty. Also found a better turbo for the truck to and also a better torque converter. Now I just need to find a few other parts and she will be tough to beat.

Oh and right now there are around 120,000 miles on her. The guy that had her before us must have beat the crap out of it while he was hauling cars. I think that he just got in a drove and didnt care how long it lasted him.

I will be doing all the work myself to save money and to also add a few other perks to the trucks performance. I just hope that the wife doesnt find out about the other perks till after they are delivered :twisted:
Old 04-09-2010, 11:28 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

CHRYSLER 300C

Best looking car on the road right now In My Opinion.