YEE HAAA my NY Giants beat the Cowboys!!!

Old 01-19-2008, 06:40 PM
v8Fiero
MASTER BUILDER

... fridge full of brewskies, 42"flat screen, chips and dip, fresh squeeky cheese curds... check! yea, Im ready for tomorrow!

Just looked at the forcast, the high for the day is still -1* but game temp is around -5* w/o wind. going to be an interesting game to say the least. youd be surprised how much heat a chunk of mild colby slapped on your head holds in. :lol:

5:30 on fox, channel 9 here.
Old 01-20-2008, 12:45 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by v8Fiero

youd be surprised how much heat a chunk of mild colby slapped on your head holds in. :lol:
:mrgreen: lmao.What is a freshly squeezed cheese curdle :shock:
Old 01-20-2008, 06:58 PM
v8Fiero
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by olds48
Originally Posted by v8Fiero

youd be surprised how much heat a chunk of mild colby slapped on your head holds in. :lol:
:mrgreen: lmao.What is a freshly squeezed cheese curdle :shock:
lol, STFU! I cant believe that game just happened. :shock: :shock: Right now for the first time :shock: I HAVE NO IDEA :shock: what Brett will do next year!!!! :?: :?: :?:
Old 01-20-2008, 07:09 PM
v8Fiero
MASTER BUILDER

PS. Congradulations Giants, I will be rutting for you in Superbowl 42, you guys REALLY deserve it !!! NOT THE DAMN PATROITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-21-2008, 06:22 AM
rabiddawg
DYNO TECH

well kiss em goodbye cuz the pats will mop up the floor with them.
Old 01-21-2008, 07:52 AM
bignastygs
SENIOR BUILDER

Guess we'll see in a couple weeks if the Giants can make it 11 in a row on the road... Every week they have been berated and picked as underdogs. I seem to remember the Pats getting handed their cans a few weeks ago. Eli has become alot more consistent and playing like I knew he was capable of.. Kinda funny that they got thrashed by the Pack and Cowboys,only to return the favor when it most counted. Perhaps they have 1 more in them?? As for the Pack and Giants...Noone should have had to play in those conditions. Iapplaud both teams for a game well played considering the miserableness which they played in.
Old 01-21-2008, 05:11 PM
SST4530
DYNO TECH

I have to say they did pull another one off, big surprise to everyone! far as the weather conditions, football is an outdoor sport and should be played in the elements, instead of all these dome babies these days.