bad deal with raceface02!

Old 12-18-2010, 08:22 AM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

hummm, we had bought a roller dragster. that had a 2 x4 set up scoop, i knew i wasnt gonna need that scoop so i sold it on E-bay. i sold the scoop for 150.00 and 25.00 shipping, but it wound up costing 75.00 to ship it because it was so big,, but ooooooh well,, a deal is a deal, i ate the shipping and sent it right on out,, YOU SHOULD HAVE CHECKED THE SHIPING ON IT BEFORE YOU SAID, YES I WILL SHIP IT,,
Old 12-18-2010, 08:39 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

doesn't matter if it cost $200 to ship it ...your ad said $200. shipped , he sent $200 and you didn't ship....that makes you a scammer any way you look at it. nothing you can say will change that..
Old 12-18-2010, 02:01 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by maniac
doesn't matter if it cost $200 to ship it ...your ad said $200. shipped , he sent $200 and you didn't ship....that makes you a scammer any way you look at it. nothing you can say will change that..

I say Manic just sumed it up,,,I been thinking real hard of Banning this heathermanual...this person has contributed nothing to the site and full of crazy excuses...so it takes a No brainer situation like this for me to ban somone but I am real close on this one..

Hey heather whoever YOU ARE send the man his seat and lets cut the bullShit I will leave you alone and you can continue on with busines on the site,,,you got 5 busines days to get it to him OR your done here...fair enough ?

and I got friends on many other sites,,who moderate or run the sites and I will get your name out as a scam artist and you will not be able to sell anything by the internet any longer including E-bay..U better think this one thru.......5 DAYS and your runied the best way I know how to ruin you !!!!!

someone help me with this 5 day reminder I got a few other pokers in the fire and I do not want this one to slip past me.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 12-18-2010, 02:10 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

no prob ill do a daily at midnight eastern time for ya
Old 12-18-2010, 03:19 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
Originally Posted by maniac

I say Manic just sumed it up,,,I been thinking real hard of Banning this heathermanual...this person has contributed nothing to the site and full of crazy excuses...so it takes a No brainer situation like this for me to ban somone but I am real close on this one..

Hey heather whoever YOU ARE send the man his seat and lets cut the bullShit I will leave you alone and you can continue on with busines on the site,,,you got 5 busines days to get it to him OR your done here...fair enough ?

and I got friends on many other sites,,who moderate or run the sites and I will get your name out as a scam artist and you will not be able to sell anything by the internet any longer including E-bay..U better think this one thru.......5 DAYS and your runied the best way I know how to ruin you !!!!!

someone help me with this 5 day reminder I got a few other pokers in the fire and I do not want this one to slip past me.
KICK ASS!!! Anyone that's been here awhile knows Brian and Tom don't step in very often..almost never.I think if they did so more often,it might help clean the place up. I don't sell or buy parts here b ut this forum is the best online and I hate to see people get screwed.
Old 12-18-2010, 03:23 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

x2 todd i have sold and tried to sell on here with mixed results but scammers piss me off.
Old 12-18-2010, 08:00 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

4 days
Old 12-19-2010, 07:03 AM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

I say Racing junk releases all his personal information right on here.
Old 12-19-2010, 07:27 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
4 days
lets be fair about it.. I said 5 business days in my initial post..so I want to abide by that..so when I do what I promised I would do there will be no legitimate whinning on DP'S part.

Hows the Weather in NC Heather ...I mean DP ?

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 12-19-2010, 10:01 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

ok bjuice depending on where in nc i may not be to far away and me and mark gonna be in nc on 29th

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -