TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default Oh NO, not ANOTHER WTF !

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...m_politics_pop

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Old 11-22-2011, 04:25 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Well it appears that we are in the wrong buisness... I guess if I can get "pardoned" I might as well start my Cocaine lab & get started on my Mary Jane crops too.
Old 11-23-2011, 02:38 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

ive always thought the drug laws were to harsh.22 yrs for movin some coke. that stupid. i had a friend beata guy to death in 77 got 9 yrs.
Old 11-23-2011, 10:40 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

yeah, the Mary Jane laws are weird... there are medical marijuana growers, 3rd party growers, doctors prescribing it quite a bit now... so as it gets closer & closer to being legal, it seems like 22 years is pretty stiff.

Now Coke is an evil thing. Addicts you fast... everything takes a back seat to that stuff. Then, after it has stolen everything from you including your dignity, it hardens your arteries so that you will likely suffer from a major heart problems later... joy.

My question: You want your grand kids to try it? Kids? I say throw that damn book at the illegals bringing that crap here.... make em pay hard. You might be able to control a "little here, a little there" but most who snort one line of that crap never forget & want to live on that crap full time... only to wind up being another dead statistic. its a controlled substance for a reason... because it is deadly. Think about it Ken- your old buddy who beat the guy "to death" in 77'... was probably high on Coke.

Not trying to start a augment here... but you know I am passionate about this subject... too many people dying unnecessarily for one bad choice. Scoot
Old 11-23-2011, 03:15 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I had 2 best friends back in the middles 80's, we got pretty heavy into the nose candy then it all fell apart. Money owed, stolen property and some serious deception. I was fortunate to walk away. 6 months after my exit, one of my buddies blew the other ones brains out in a cornfield over some supposed stolen cash. They were both 20 years old at the time. One in the grave and the other is serving life with no parole. Cocaine is just plain evil no matter how you look at it. :evil:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 11-23-2011, 03:31 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Bad Deal Harb.... I gotta few war stories from those days too... but they are better left in sea of forgetfulness. You are damn lucky to have walked away from the madness (me too) to tell about it (and tell about in the general population). That stuff is the devil man.
Old 11-23-2011, 04:59 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

yes coke is bad.but damn i could paint a whole 2 story house at midnite.but that being said. if it were legal for adults only.drug crimes would fall flat.stealing and killing all of a sudden isnt needed because it legal and cheap.so blow your nose away if you want.as a free american or anyone over 21 for that matter should not be told what he can and cannot put in thier own bodies.that was a big question in congress back in the 30s when they were debating if they should outlaw certain drugs or not.i really do like to read on the history of illegal drugs and how they became that way and why. like texas being the one who wanted to outlaw pot so them lazy mexicans would go back to mexico.seems they (texans) noticed alot of the mexican population enduldged in a little smoke. so outlaw that and off they would go .wrong. coke was because louisana .in new orleans the shipping industry had been giving blacks who unloaded the boats coke because they would work nite and day and never stop to eat or rest. just work work work.but then some whites became afraid the blacks would get on that cocaine and rape white women.