MARK HUELSKAMP--SCAMMER ON R.J. --LAWSUIT FINALLY OVER,I WON

Old 02-02-2011, 06:48 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

It would be nice if they could seize the cars he has for sale , and auction them off so you can get your lost funds,,HUMMMM my need to have your Lawyers look it to that ?? before he files bankrupcy AGAIN.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:03 PM
hwy2hell
SHOW GUEST

it would be nice if race race junk would start removing these people from here. i was ripped off on here along with several other people by zachary pierce from las vegas. called race junk told them he was back on here with more adds and they told me it was against the law to remove his adds and continued to let him ripp off other racers add 2094932 2094973 2099320 as you can see they are still on here. so dont bother reporting anything to them because they wont do a fucking thing about it. and dont call the las vegas police because thay are worthless to
Old 02-03-2011, 03:23 AM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

glad you posted that cause i was thinking about getting those afr heads he had for sale......... :x
Old 02-03-2011, 05:12 AM
rosameelpito
JUNIOR BUILDER

yes , thank you for reading this , you just saved yourself a world of trouble , spread the word around ,that is the best we can do , thanks again
Old 02-03-2011, 08:31 PM
ymiracing
APPRENTICE

Glad to see you finally got some justice, I can't believe it takes so damn long to get thru the court system. No telling how many people he's screwed over the past couple years. I sure would have been GREAT IF R.J. would have listen to the complaints. And gotten rid of the ASS years AGO. Hope they will listen NOW
Old 02-03-2011, 08:41 PM
ymiracing
APPRENTICE

Mark Huelskamp AKA BAD1963, BAD1968, RedRocket, JohnyRocket, Goloud and i'm sure theres many others . Just want to make it very clear this guy puts a black eye on every respected racer , and any one thats a man of his word. This GUY is the WORST . BUT HE IS A GREAT LIAR.
Old 02-04-2011, 05:25 AM
rosameelpito
JUNIOR BUILDER

IEM HAPPY AND PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT RACINGJUNK HAS TAKEN ACTION AND CLOSED MARK HUELSKAMPS ACCOUNTS :lol: :lol: , THEY CLOSED BAD1963 AND BAD1968 ,,AND THEY ARE RESEARCHING REDROCKET, JOHNYROCKET AND GOLOUD TO SEE IF THOSE ARE ALSO HIS ACCOUNTS ..FINALLY JUSTICE IS BEING SERVED !!!!! THANK YOU RACING JUNK ...AND PLEASE EVERYBODY OUT THERE, WE ARE SURE THIS SCAMMER WILL OPEN UP NEW ACCOUNTS TO KEEP RIPPING PEOPLE OFF, KEEP AN EYE ON THAT AND LET ME AND RACINGJUNK KNOW ABOUT IT ,,,THE MORE PEOPLE WE GET TO FILE COMPLAINS THE BETTER ....THANKS AGAIN
Old 02-05-2011, 05:43 AM
one2010camaro
APPRENTICE

hey glad to here that you won the case . this is aj i was there at the trial as a witness for you and you are right he wouldnt look at you are me what a joke and liar this guy is . i had to leave before the end but i had to laugh when he got on the stand all he could do is look at the ceiling and lie about everthing but the judge saw right though the lies . iam so glad you got that sucker and you stuck to your guns and got him hope i helped a little . now i hope you get somthing out of it . your lawyer did a great job for you .that mark is a scum bag but you got him . if you ever need me again give me a call thanks aj
Old 02-05-2011, 06:10 AM
rosameelpito
JUNIOR BUILDER

hi aj, glad to hear from you , i was going to call you to tell you the good news, but i lost your number , send me a private menssage with your phone number. thank you very much for being a witness on my behalf, you also got scammed by mark huelskamp for a large amount of money , iem sorry about that , but i believe that we will all pay for our sins and will be judged accordingly , mark will have his day ...thanks again
Old 02-05-2011, 08:44 AM
one2010camaro
APPRENTICE

pm sent to you .. did you see his face when i got those piston out that was the last thing i had from when he got me on that motor . 17,600 on a junk motor and trans parts that werent even there . owhell i should have done what you did then maybe you wouldnt have got taken ??? but glad you got him see ya later aj . hey did you notice he did not have one person to say he was a good guy are they got one of those high dollors motor from him are any thing that was good . what did he say he bulit 500 to 1000 motors where are they ??? just a thought

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -