IM SORRY TO ALL!!!

Old 12-13-2009, 08:32 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Just straighten up and fly right, do the right thing and join right in :!: Like i have said 99.999 % of us on here are honest hard working people :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 12-13-2009, 09:31 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Sure :!: :!: But something to remember here we only give once ask your uncle :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

yea and im going to follow it thru.so that way everything will go back to normal i hope and i really do..i guess we all have bad days..Thanks you guy for giving me another chance but i will make this right..thats why i came back in here so thats a start right???
Old 12-14-2009, 03:46 AM
mooneye777
MASTER BUILDER

I have a feeling that onebadcamaro69 is going to chime in next. Why cant these people or this person just use one profile for the same thread.
Old 12-14-2009, 04:49 AM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mooneye777
I have a feeling that onebadcamaro69 is going to chime in next. Why cant these people or this person just use one profile for the same thread.
Then where would the drama be?

This is almost as good as ole "hilldale" :lol:
Old 12-14-2009, 04:53 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by BEAST477
Then where would the drama be?

This is almost as good as ole "hilldale" :lol:
almost, except this time its a "2 for 1" package!!! :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-14-2009, 09:22 AM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

WELL LIKE I SAID IN THE BEGINING THAT ONEBADCAMARO69 IS MY SONS SO DUDE CANT YOU READ..HE GETS ON HERE WHEN HES UP HERE CAUSE HE DONT HAVE INTERNET AT HOME.SO I DONT BOTHER HIS ACCOUNT CAUSE I WOULDNT WANT HIM TO GO IN MINE..SO WHAT HE DOES DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME..SO ALL I SAY IS LEAVE HIM OUT OF THIS THREAD..
Old 12-14-2009, 10:45 AM
mooneye777
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by littlehotrod
WELL LIKE I SAID IN THE BEGINING THAT ONEBADCAMARO69 IS MY SONS SO DUDE CANT YOU READ..HE GETS ON HERE WHEN HES UP HERE CAUSE HE DONT HAVE INTERNET AT HOME.SO I DONT BOTHER HIS ACCOUNT CAUSE I WOULDNT WANT HIM TO GO IN MINE..SO WHAT HE DOES DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME..SO ALL I SAY IS LEAVE HIM OUT OF THIS THREAD..
Thats fine I can read, but what I am getting at is when you started this thread you were, (sixsec85camaro) Now you are littlehotrod, and I was under the impression that one alias was your uncle, one alias was your dad, and the alias sixsec85camaro being the younger 15 year old kid. So lets recap, you started out sixsec85camaro, now you are littlehotrod, I just want to talk to one person not 2 or 3. I just call em as I see um !!!!!!!
Old 12-14-2009, 10:55 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by littlehotrod
You are such a phucking liar, you lie so much you can't keep up with your stories! You are beyond belief! It took me awhile, but I found it! What is it lilrod, do you check each others all the time or not!LMAOOOOOOOO :lol: :lol: :lol:
I KNEW I had read this somewhere:

onebadcamaro69
SHOW GUEST

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:00 pm Post subject: Im Robert.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone im Robert,Jasons Son. as (littlehotrod)I wanted to let everyone to know that i have my account its onebadcamaro69.We both use this name cause we are always checking each others messages to keep up with all the people on here..but i want you to know that if anyone needs anything from us then let us know.I wanted to let you know that we deal on RJ.Hope you have a great week Thanks.
Robert..

[quote="littlehotrod"]
Old 12-14-2009, 11:40 AM
mooneye777
MASTER BUILDER

I was starting to beleive this was going to be a heart felt message and everything was going to be good with sixsec, but then littlerod showed up and dun ruint de hole ting.

It is sad that some people just cant figure it out, no matter how many chances they get. JUST BE WHO YOU ARE>

This kinda reminds me of a MSNBC story I watched last night. About a gal calling herself lilhotblonde or something like that, pretending to be other people, End result someone got shot and killed for pushing too hard.
Old 12-14-2009, 01:19 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

I DO BELIEVE SixSec85Camaro IS Jasons nephew and he was man enough to come on here and say he was sorry for the threats,,,now Jason(hotrod) has along way to go to ever get anyones respect on here but I think the boy (SixSec85Camaro) is going to try hard to fit in..give him the one chance we told him he had last night..if he blows the one chance then TO THE CURB...thanks,,,,Paul

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -