--------------------------------

Old 12-12-2009, 03:44 AM
mooneye777
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by NOVA383ROLLER
Sounds like we have two brother's on here. Take them to the bar, two on one, Go back in your closet. You'll always be last.
Sorry but I must be behind on my internet ebonics. What are you trying to say? I am very confused and this is how a thread goes from a bad seller to a cofusing poster. I have now forgotten what the original post was about.
Old 12-12-2009, 04:01 AM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

[quote="DRTRCR22"]WE HEAR YOU LOUD AND CLEAR, BUT IT IS NOT NECCESARY TO SHOUT WITH ALL CAPS...! HUH...WHAT. WHAT DID HE SAY...? WOW WHAT A RUN ON SENTENCE... OR THIRTY...!

I USE CAPS ALL THE TIME.I FIND IT TO BE EASYIER READING..ON MY EYES THAT IS..MOST OF THE PEOPLE I CHAT WITH ALL DO IT..IT REALLY IS A LOT EASYIER TO READ...OOOPS TO MANY LITTLE DOTS AT THE END OF MY SENTANCE'S.
Old 12-12-2009, 04:34 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by NOVA383ROLLER
Sounds like we have two brother's on here. Take them to the bar, two on one, Go back in your closet. You'll always be last.
I couldn't have said it better myself. ops:
Old 12-12-2009, 09:57 AM
DRTRCR22
EXPERT BUILDER

Well, BigRay, in the real world of cyberspace communications, ALL CAPS is considered RUDE, OBNOXIOUS YELLING at others, and is not acceptable.

So, if you want to present yourself that way, be prepared to take a ration of crap every time you do...
Old 12-12-2009, 10:13 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

well--in my world of getting older it is called seeing what you are typing --EASIER!!!!!!
Old 12-12-2009, 10:20 AM
DRTRCR22
EXPERT BUILDER

OK, OK I HEAR YOU, BUT WHEN YOU ARE DONE TYPING PLEASE REDUCE IT BACK DOWN TO THE SIZE THAT DOES NOT BLIND THE REST OF US...
Yes, I am old too, and really need new glasses, but I am considerate of others so I adjust and compensate to appear to be normal... :?
Old 12-12-2009, 10:27 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

caps dont bother me as long as the persons not bitchin, Lively does it all the time and I actually think it adds a little style to his post!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-12-2009, 11:00 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Yeah you do have to kinda excuse Lively. He gets a lil "lively" from time to time. :lol:
Old 12-12-2009, 11:06 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

who made up these rules anyway? we go by redneck rules on here , most anything goes , as long as you get the message across..if we have to be all polite and stuff , we would have 3 or 4 members. SO , get on with the RAT KILLING :roll:
Where is littlerod when you need him?
Old 12-12-2009, 11:33 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by lively
well--in my world of getting older it is called seeing what you are typing --EASIER!!!!!!
im with lively, without my cheaters i cant see crap :lol: X2 wheres the littlerod :twisted:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -