Conway55 ad no. 1457138- Renegger, untruthful, undependable.

Old 02-22-2009, 08:35 AM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Default Conway55 ad no. 1457138- Renegger, untruthful, undependable.

I agreed to a trade 2 weeks ago to this kid Josh, Conway55 and have found that I have totally wasted my time. I always pull the ad when I agee to a trade and I did. :arrow:

Here are some of the stories I heard from Josh: I can't meet you halfway until the weekend. I only have 4 days off and have to do a side job on one of them. I don't have a trailer so I will have to get my mother and her boyfriend to come pull me. I have to paint the hood this weekend, it has some gravel chips on it. A big wind came and blew the awning down on the car and I have to paint it again. :evil: :arrow: The last communication was Thurs. when Josh told me he was on the way to paint the car. It would be ready before the weekend.

Since then he doesn't answer the phone, respond to messages or emails. Today is Sun and no contact from Josh. We are only 300 mile apart.

The problem I have with people like this is they waste your time. I pulled my ad in good faith, completely detailed the car and did a complete service and tune up on it just in case Josh wanted to drive it home.

My car has been sitting on the trailer for 3 days in the snow Shame, shamd Josh! I emailed him and told him I woudl put him on [b]the black ball [/b]list today.

:idea: :shock: Why don't we agree to put the username first in the subject line and that way we can track these bad eggs more easily. Thanks