Beware of T&L engines

Old 11-21-2008, 04:47 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

scan the invoice and load it on here---the invoice does have item ### on it at the top[ if it does not match them some calls to the BBB would be important]---otherwise i think there is " alot" of lieing going on on one side or the other

i have read alot of negatives about this biulder but some good things also--i really think he is over his head and does not have enough GOOD help to run his business properly--so--he has started making alot of excuses to hold people off

but if you spent $9000.00 on a sbf you need your head examined--i have had fords for over 30 years and 9000.00 would buy you more then you can imagine in a great engine

my 2 cents worth
LIVELY
Old 11-21-2008, 07:54 AM
luckylloyd
SHOW GUEST

Much to my surprise, Mr. Lewis is lying through his teeth yet again. I will take the time to present the facts as well as documents citing the truth one more time.

Mr.Lewis here has stated that it took an unacceptable "2 months to" receive his "9,000 engine".

Lets touch on the engine timeline shall we?

Well according to Paypal, Mr.Lewis paid his full amount of $4,097.00 Dollars on August 5th, 2008. Contrary to his statements, R&L Carriers picked up the engine in a crate on September 3rd, 2008 and delivered said engine promptly on September 4th, 2008 at 10.55 EST.
Im no mathemetician however, August 5th - September 4th is a far cry from 2 months. In fact, you might even say he exaggerated slightly for dramatic effect.
(Documents present below proving T&L's Statements.)

Posted by Dwayne 16 Nov 2008 13:20
It took a long time to get the motor 2 months then it took 4 more month and 40 phone calls to get the flex plate. then the car only made it 50miles

Posted by Dwayne 21 Nov 2008 12:07,
now I geuss your going to say the fly wheel came on the motor Right. or did it infact come much much later after me calling over 10 times. ya'll are crooks and you know it

Well, thats quite a blatant exaggeration. I believe I will again take the high road and let the readers interpret a quotation from a very distinguished man.

No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.
-Abraham Lincoln.
In closing,
I'd like to make note that if Dwayne's customer is in fact reading this please, feel free to contact T&L Engines with any questions you may have. We are more than happy to help you in any way possible however, we will not stand idly by while someone tries to sully our reputation. We however hold no ill will toward you. Have a great day.
Old 11-21-2008, 10:34 AM
jayss10
CRAFTSMAN

I NEVER GOT INVOLED IN THIS TO SAY WHEATHER 1 OR OTHER WAS GUILTY, I SIMPLY GOT INVOLVED TO SAY IF RACINGJUNK REP. ARE SAYING THEY KNOW OF A SELLER THAT IS LESS THAN HONEST THEY NEED TO PROTECT THE MEMBERS WHO TRUST RACINGJUNK NOT TO LIST THERE PRODUCTS, AND YOU SEEMED TO HAVE PROVED THAT YOU ARE HONEST IN THIS CASE,AND IM GLAD ,THERE ARE SO MANY FLY BY NITE ENGINE BUILDERS OUT THERE ,AND THE PRICE FOR THE ENGINE WAS A VERY FAIR PRICE,HOPFULLY YOU TO CAN WORK OUT SOMETHING GOOD FOR BOTH,JUST WANTED TO STATE MY POINT FOR EVEN SPEAKING UP.....JAY
Old 11-21-2008, 11:37 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Jay
Who is the racing junk rep? I hope your not saying I am.

Brian and myself are here to help everyone and are not affilated with RJ like you think.We are CRJ members just like everyone else and have an opinion like everyone else.

Only thing we do here is keep the retards straight and help people along the way,meaning giving FREE advise,and help contacting people to come here and get things straight.

Maybe I come off here a little harsh some times,but you got to do what you got to do to get people to reply.

I think RJ has come along ways here,atleast in the forum section getting a grasp on some of the crooks here,and getting word out to people if they desire to come read the forum before a sale,but then again we get them coming here looking for answers after the sale alot.

This is just another part of Racing Junk thats FREE,LOL :P

Also
Llyod thanks for coming in here and clearing things up,you seem to be a stand up guy.

Some of my posts were pure sarcasum,but the truth prevailed.With the proof,thats what I like to see,people posting the truth and not posting bullshit,and only come here with "their" storys
I like to see both sides of the story.

Who's next?
Old 11-21-2008, 12:38 PM
jayss10
CRAFTSMAN

YES I 100% AGREE THE FORUM HAS HELPED ALOT ,I WAS JUST WANTING TO SAY PEOPLE THAT ARE MEMBERS WANT TO TRUST THE SITE TO HELP WATCH FOR BAD GUYS,SOMETIMES WE FEEL THEY ARENT ,IF YOUR NOT A RJ TEEM MEMBER IM SORRY, IM A STRAIGHT SHOOTER ALSO, I SEE YOUR ON TOP OF THINGS ALOT AND HAVE NEVER HAD A BEEF WITH YOU AND IT DID SURPRISE ME , MAYBE I TOOK IT THE WRONG WAY,BUT WE GOT TO REALIZE THAT MEMBERS WANT TO DO BUSS. WITH BUSS. ON RJ, AND IF THEY GET TAKEN BY A BANNER ADD BUSS. ON HERE AND A RJ TEAM MEMBER SEZ THAT HE KNEW THAT THEY WERE A PROBLEM ,THEN THATS GOING TO LOOK VERY BAD ON RJ, IM SORRY I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE NOT A RJ TEAM MEMBER ,THATS MY BAD,AND THIS TOPIC DID DO WHAT IT WAS MADE TO DO SHOW IF SOMEONE WAS A SCAMMER, THANK GOD HES NOT,AND SEEMS TO BE A HONEST GUY,LIKE I SAID SORRY TO IMPLY ON YOUR STATUS FOR RJ.......JAY
Old 11-21-2008, 03:46 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

well Said Tom !....and Jay its all good with me..i don't take nothing personal on the Net anymore... 8) if we can help you in any way u know where to find us..same goes for anyone else.

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-23-2008, 11:20 AM
fastted
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

I did buss with t&l engine's about 1.5 ago on a 540 for my boat. My name is Ted from Ca and I thought I had a little prob but luckylloyd took care of me! He upgraded my block from a gen 5 to a dart big M along with other internal's in the motor and also will called me a 12qt oil pan that costed $500 +. I would do buss with him again! It's rare these day's to find a buss like t&l engines that stand behind there product's and customer's. Luckylloyd (t&l engine's) is a STRAIGHT UP BUSS.!!!!!!!! Thanx again t&l Ted Kirschner Rancho Cucamonga Ca.