Aviles Brothers arrested and being prosecuted

Old 05-15-2008, 12:26 PM
texun73
SHOW GUEST

Default Aviles Brothers arrested and being prosecuted

I am a Federal Agent with the United States Postal Inspection Service. I have inherited the Aviles case. Both brothers have been arrested and are in the process of being prosecuted. Any victims please email me your name, when you sent payments to either Aviles brother, and your current address. We are working on restitution, but don't expect to get all of your money back.

Eric Oram
US Postal Inspector
[email protected]
Old 05-15-2008, 02:16 PM
robinhorn
CRAFTSMAN

I would love to know how high they score out at. Are they going to get any points off.... Real time begins when they hit 16-18 points. Then you looking at years... maybe 6 or 7 correct.

Restutition.... they will never pay it off and the said part is they will be released off probation when the gov is done with them.

Restutition becomes a civil matter.... not worth the paper they are written on if you ask me.

Man I hope for the people they ripped off it brings some closer and knowing that if and when they get out and they will and do it again next time the cost to play only goes up.

Seen it more times then I care to think.... what kinda of deal you think they will get, you and I both know they will never see actual cout just a judge to enter the guitly plea with reduced charges.

I say let them be judged by 12.... rip me off and it's carried by 6!
Old 05-15-2008, 06:29 PM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

wow good for the ones scammed, and i better stop reusing
my postage stamp :?
Old 05-30-2008, 09:39 AM
DrL88
JOURNEYMAN

Default Michael Anthony scam

Good news!!

I could use a "stimulus" payment right about now.