ford

Old 04-08-2007, 08:48 AM
bagracing
SHOW GUEST

Any updates on this flea?
Old 04-15-2007, 06:35 AM
ute351
JOURNEYMAN

yes im back in town now and yes steve did send photos and has rang me on many occasions and he does work for landys.
and yes hes dug him self out of the hole now and hes on the ball with me and hes ansering the phone and he ring me straight back if he misses my call
and thanks for all conserned partys
Old 04-15-2007, 06:39 AM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Glad to hear ute.

I again hope he is not blowing smoke up your skirt just to get you to leave him alone.

Let us know when you have everything you paid for.
Old 04-15-2007, 06:49 AM
ute351
JOURNEYMAN

we can only wait and see chevyguy65
Old 05-05-2007, 04:28 PM
jrthone
SENIOR BUILDER

Default Steve can you read this

Steve its james from new zealand here again.I never recieved a ph call back back from you like you said.if you read this can you please put the money for my Pro shot fogger system back into my card.You said you would and i still havent seen it yet.Why dont you just do it so i stop hassling you.Evan if you just give me half my money back or a quarter of my money back at least i will get somthing out of it and i wont have to ring you again.Come on mate.Just give me $200 back or you could be honest and give me the whole $500.Put it in the mail in an envelope in USD evan and i can change it to new zealand currency when i recieve it to save you the hassle.My address is

James Hone
C/O Cable Price
3 Tunnel Grove
Wellington
New Zealand.

Thanks
Old 05-05-2007, 07:19 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Dang this is really sad that its gotten to the point where the man is asking just $200.00 of his $500 back......SEND THE MAN HIS MONEY BACK YOU MAGGOT..

By the way i do know some people in New York that is some CRAZY SILICIAN ITALIANS....the whole freaking family is nuts.. Trust me ! ..i am gonna PM the man from overseas and get your last known address and for the hell of it i will run this across the people i know in NY and just see if they would be interested in collecting this mans money plus intrest..i will even throw in a few hundred to sweeten the deal..after they hear how you have screwed so many people they might just want to do it FOR REAL.........and i will Guarantee you that you will pay them whats owed to the man abroad....its the Tarallo brothers (4) of them..you might have heard of them..ages 52 thru 65 John,Nick,Frank, and,AL .the 62 yr old was my step father and he rasied me.So i do have a little more pull than just friend to friend favor....You might think i am blowing smoke,but i assure you they are real and right in your state..i just gotta see if they will want to get invloved with something so small,YOU ARE VERY FORTUNATE IN ONE ASPECT...in that you didn't screw me,,cause you would have done met the 4 brothers and me with them....So all i can say for you is i would STRONGLY SUGGEST you start doing business the right way cause you never know who you are screwing out here...your next victim could be your wake up call....
most of the time when you see people hustling other people like this..the person doing the screwing has a meth pipe stuck out his ear...ifs thats the case with you,,,..Please go get some help Man !!....that is the only thing i can think of that would cause a man to act (screw people) the way you are doing...This is a poor excuse but at least i could understand what is motivating you to do this to innocent people that has trusted you..

[b]sorry guys..i just read the mans post about wanting a little of his $$$ back and it just didn't set well with me..its not my nature to post something like this but enough is enough..i cannot tolerate a thief and a liar..i guess my post will be erased soon......but i am still gonna make that phone call to NY...Its a long shot..... but hey ya never know..they might be up for it..this is baby stuff for these guys..trust me...

Brian

ps...UTE351 PM SENT

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 05-05-2007, 08:50 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Steve Ramage You Can Run But You Can't Hide

Send the man all his money back or his parts.This type of business is pretty shoddy if you ask me. Well I went and looked is this your set up you purchaced? This guy is in the business to collect peoples money and keep selling it to others,Looking for another innocent person from over-seas he can bully around.

This has got to stop,It makes it bad for us honest people that try to sell on RJ.

He strings these innocent over seas buyers along with his broken promises

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/59330...KIT-02462.html

LANDYSGARAGE To: tom_mcdunnah2000 Date: 2007-04-12 21:55:24
Subject: Re: landys garage
Re: Ad #851849
On [2007-04-10 23:11:23] LANDYSGARAGE wrote:
> IM STILL WATING FOR I SEE YOU'RE NOT TO BUSY TALKING SHIT WITH THE REST OF THOSE ASSHOLES YOU'RE SUPPOSSED TO BE THE MODERATOR NOT THE INSTIGATOR . CALL ME 516 983 5596
>
> On [2007-04-10 19:44:05] tom_mcdunnah2000 wrote:
> > You can run but you can't hide Steve
> MAKE SURE YOU CALL ME ILL BE WATING

There you have it in a nut shell
This guy wants to play telephone tag,He'll answer once until he gets your money,I almost fell for it,but I questioned him and put him on the spot,he'll never answer the phone again

So Brian,kindly pass the number along to the family

Oh and another thing
Steve reads the board daily,you can take that to the bank,I've seen him here all the time HIDING
Old 05-05-2007, 09:10 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

AND THE CLOCK TICS AND THE ALARM HAS WENT OFF :idea: ---YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND PAY THE MAN :cry: :cry: :cry:
Old 05-06-2007, 06:15 AM
excelerater
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

biggest sccammer of all time

he should get an award,maybe a tight call with bar's prehaps
Old 05-06-2007, 02:39 PM
bagracing
SHOW GUEST

Once a scumbag, always a scumbag :evil:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -