Beware from you you buy from..

Old 02-25-2009, 04:36 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Wow EDWARD... I would be surprised if you even get back on this thread. There is enough incriminating evidence to show you are a PUNK ... You are what I would call a PETTY scammer who is just not smart enough to do the big ones!!! LOL!!! Go run & hide... you are only digging DEEPER.... Run Forrest, RUN!!!

How about this idea: take your Dominators you got for HALF PRICE & buy rebuild kits & shut your mouth... BBEEEEOOTCH. BTW, I do remember when you blocked Bjuice on the blower too... it was just an OFFER... take it or leave it whiner... what a JOKE. The sweet smell of justice, you gotta love it!!!
I Don't care who you are thats some funny Stuff right there..
LMAO

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 02-25-2009, 04:38 PM
farrigno
JOURNEYMAN

the carb dom't look that bad from the pics,but as for me i would not buy ANYTHING from BG,never had any luck with his stuff,my-02
Old 02-26-2009, 06:51 AM
Homegrown440
SHOW GUEST

Default Dramma Queen

Nice of you to try and sell the carb you bought for a $150 proffit saying to get your money back!You're not a racer just a BS dramma queen who has nothing better to do than whine about anything you can!You got a good deal no matter what!Oh would you take say $150 for the carb???
Old 02-26-2009, 07:05 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Hey ed,
Tod74 has a seven legged spider he will trade you for it? maybe if you throw in some extra parts he can come up with the 8th leg...

:twisted:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-26-2009, 07:21 AM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

guys he's probably just a little 9 yr old kid who got on his fathers
computer and got caught and now kneeling in the corner, he called
this place a "thingy", that's what his daddy calls it :wink:
Old 02-26-2009, 09:36 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

CRIPES !! What are these childish individuals gonna do when we are all out racing and they have no one to out them and then lambaste them for being stuuuupid......."LET'S GO RACIN'!!!!"
Old 02-26-2009, 03:06 PM
knova70
SENIOR BUILDER

Default ED IS A GOODGUY!

I have delt with ED many times on ebay and RJ,talked to him over the phone ,he is a very nice guy and honest!!!! I have never had a problem dealing with him at all, Just my 2 cents, KEVIN TOMLIN....
Old 02-26-2009, 03:57 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: ED IS A GOODGUY!

Originally Posted by knova70
I have delt with ED many times on ebay and RJ,talked to him over the phone ,he is a very nice guy and honest!!!! I have never had a problem dealing with him at all, Just my 2 cents, KEVIN TOMLIN....
Kevin you know you are well respected here on RJ at least in my eye's. But does your experience with Ed suppose to discount what has happened here with this Guy and Homegrown ?...i am sure if we ask enough people Charlie Manson done some good things in his life also but damn if i will stand in for him..

Again i appreciate your opinion of the guy..so maybe you can call him or E-mail him and see if he will call homegrown to make this deal right instead of being a punk about it....

Did you read above what has happened with Ed and Homegrown ? .it personally would be hard for me to endorse a guy like this no matter what has transpired between me and them...and by the way...he was honest with you as you know it. Doesn't look like the case here..... ...just my opinion.

thanks for sharing Kev.

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 02-26-2009, 05:00 PM
knova70
SENIOR BUILDER

Default Re: ED IS A GOODGUY!

Originally Posted by bjuice
Originally Posted by knova70
Kevin you know you are well respected here on RJ at least in my eye's. But does your experience with Ed suppose to discount what has happened here with this Guy and Homegrown ?...i am sure if we ask enough people Charlie Manson done some good things in his life also but damn if i will stand in for him..

Again i appreciate your opinion of the guy..so maybe you can call him or E-mail him and see if he will call homegrown to make this deal right instead of being a punk about it....

Did you read above what has happened with Ed and Homegrown ? .it personally would be hard for me to endorse a guy like this no matter what has transpired between me and them...and by the way...he was honest with you as you know it. Doesn't look like the case here..... ...just my opinion.

thanks for sharing Kev.

Brian
I read the thread and up to the buyer and seller to work it out,I was just stating what business I have done with ED and it has been all good,I read on here alot and try to give credit where it is due,and help others get there money back from scammers if it helps,Just saying Ed is a good guy in my book,I would rather buy on RJ than sell,I have tried to sell on here with no luck as I get lowballed alot and just dont even respond to them,I guess they get the hint.Most of the time I will just remove the ad because it is a hassle most of the time,somebody wants to buy and wants your # and you never hear from them.But I find this site a great place to buy if you do your homework on the seller...Thanks.......
Old 02-27-2009, 04:04 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

Dad gum, is it the 4th of july on this thread or what. Lots of as_ reamin going on, someone got to be sh_ttin sideways by now.
Buyer and seller just need to work this out.

Reposting in the manner presented without trying to work it out with seller was not very professional or respectful to either party. HOW LOW WILL YOU GO??????

Its got to be the economy, well maybe. ANYWAY..........

When you have a problem, go to the source. Pretty simple. Its alway better to try to work things out than to start the writtings of the next reality show.

RJ Needs to start awarding prizes for " DRAMA KING OF THE WEEK ",
Keep a running list and at the end of the year give the winner their day in the sun, All the exposure they will ever want!!!!!!!!!!!LOL