janstang
SHOW GUEST

Default Buyer beware..BBNOS AKA Sam Carter

Ad#989905
Username: bbnos
ph#1-240-997-9317
Baltimore, Md.
E-mail:[email protected] or [email protected]

On Nov.6 I paid Sam in the amount of$1400 for the above described Powerglide he had posted for sale on here. He Pm's me back saying as soon as the paypal payment cleared he would be shipping it. It cleared Nov.9th, I gave it approx. 3 weeks due to it would be shipped via freight and the length of time it takes. After 3 weeks I attempted to contact him and it took numerous calls and messages before he finally answered and said it hadn't shipped and was at the shop waiting to be shipped. Waited some more.. On Dec. 22 I was finally able to get ahold of him again and receive the same excuse, still at the shop waiting to be shipped. I told him I need it ASAP. I have since been unable to contact him personally and have left several messages with whoever the lady is answering the phone at his house. Each time I tell her he needs to contact me ASAP, but to no avail.. He has never returned my calls and I have left messages advising him that action in one form or another will be taken against him..
Old 01-15-2008, 02:36 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

wow !..i hope you get your tranny..i will tell you on a deal i had with Sam about 10 months ago..

i sent him $650 for a pair of weld wheels..and he sent them to me promptly..they did have the wrong bolt pattern but he sent me another pair of centers out when i contacted him..

so my deal went good with Sam..i am not trying to defend him cause i understand each deal merits its own worthiness..
let us know how the deal turns out...good luck.

i agree it doesn't look good.

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 01-15-2008, 03:49 PM
janstang
SHOW GUEST

It would be one thing if he would return my calls and say he's out of town or whatever. But, the lady that I've talked to a couple of times has never mentioned anything like that and despite me asking her to have him call me, he never has. He really hasn't left me any other options..