JOEL AVERY Of HORN LAKE MS. IS A THIEF SCAMMER

Old 07-25-2012, 03:05 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Dent:

I feel your pain. I would be very angry. I believe you got scammed & he needs to make it right. My point in all of this is if he sacmmed a crazy man, he would get an eye for an eye. The wrong guy would take it out of him one way or another. By default; he put innocent children & his wife at risk. I do not condone this kind of payback... but there are many who do. He needs to make this right. PERHAPS HIS EMPLOYER IS NOT AWARE HE IS A THIEF??? Maybe you should call his boss... chances are he has ripped off AutoZone too. He owns a home; so a winning judgement can put a lien on his home he says he owns... bet his wife would love that!!! A few ads in Craig's list in the Hornlake Mississippi area to warn others Javery is a THIEF, maybe a few ads in the local news papers too... YOU CAN MAKE HIS LIFE MISERABLE... yet he gives you info about himself freely... USE IT ON HIM. Pay the 5-bucks to a background check on him, find out who he owes money to, call them, etc... EXPOSE HIM PUBLICLY. Show him what a real "COWBOY" can do!!! You have enough info on this guy, you can get more, too. He wants you to go away... make sure he knows you will know more about him that he knows... at the right time... you will be waiting to cost him much more than 1600+ dollars.

Javery- if you are not a misrepresenting, scamming, coward, etc... THEN PROVE IT. Until then, the evidence shows otherwise. If you scammed me for 1600.00 I would legally remove it from you in pain, embarrassment, exposure, & relentless reminders that could cost you MUCH MORE.
Old 07-25-2012, 05:12 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

STILL ON CRAIGSLIST

Dart Little M Sbc - $100 (Hornlake )

Date: 2012-06-10, 8:15AM CDT

Dart Chevy bare block for sale or trade.
It is .030 over and clearanced for 4 inch stroke
or 434. Summit sales it for $2600 with no machine
work over $3000 with machine work. I will sale it for
$1800 or trade for car truck atv blazer s10
Mustang camero silverado.Tell me what you have
all I can say is yes or no. No calls after 9pm.
901-921-4610.
Old 07-26-2012, 04:19 PM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

So its obvious nobody came to his house to look at it because he had it priced so hi and if they had they would have seen what a POS the block was. Maybe he did have some lookers and they told him what a POS it was and that is what prompted him to put it on RJ for less money. At any rate I was the unlucky sap that came along and made his day...Is that about how it went Joel..or Javery...or Buick4life...or whatever it is this week?
Old 07-27-2012, 05:20 AM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

I sell this block a lot .

Dart 31152211 - Dart SB-Chevy Little ''M'' Engine Block

9.025'' Deck Height
4.125'' Cyl. Bore
400 Main Bearings
Nodular Iron Main Caps

Sells for 1999.00

jegs sell it for 2198.99

So 1800.00 for a used block is high
Old 07-30-2012, 04:44 PM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

How much do you sell a 31132211 for? Gonna need to find a block somewhere.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:50 AM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

Joel sent me this last Friday:

This has gone on long enough. I am tired of arguing over it. I will refund the block. I will have to pay you in installments. I don't have it all at once I had to pay on my mothers funeral balance. Not that it really matters. I get paid next Friday and I will start mailing you checks till we are settled. I did not try to scam you regardless of what you think. If this what it takes to stop all of this. Then I guess so be it. I am not the asshole you make me out to be. Have a nice day.

I applaud him for coming around and I told him if he follows thru I will recant everything I have said about him. Now we just wait and see, Joel thanks again and i hope you do follow thru with this.
Old 08-02-2012, 04:47 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Dont hold your breathe waiting till the cash is in your hands. Keep on him so he doesnt "forget" to send a payment!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 08-03-2012, 04:23 PM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

Well i knew it was too good to be true, The a s s h o l e now says he is done, I sent a letter to his wife and his boss pleading with them to talk some sense into him and I actually for a minute thought it might have worked. But now he is using that against me trying to cloud over the fact that he screwed me out of 1650.00! Like I told you in the email joel, I wont quit!
Old 08-03-2012, 09:09 PM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

He is still talking to me...maybe we can settle this yet. Please joel lets settle this
Old 08-08-2012, 12:15 PM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

Joel and I came to an agreement he would pay me what ever he could afford every pay day until the 1650.00 is settled. I just recieved my first payment of 100 dollars today. Thank you Joel and I apologize for all of the name calling and BS that we had to endure from each other. I applaud you for making an effort to resolve this and hope that we can finish it with no further problems. Joel is a good guy for making this right with me, Thank you Joel Avery.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -