Japan

Old 03-14-2011, 11:15 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

yall can feel sorry for them all you want. im a seperatist.always have been.every time something goes wrong in the world , our government takes my money and yours and herre they go.foreign aid. what about aid at home.they want to open the borders even more.give amensty to all the illegals that are here now. give them my social sercurty money health care for free.school lunches. im sorry but you can NEVER make me feel sorry for things that happen outside of my country.and no slow i wouldnt buy anything foriegn if i didnt have to. but there is no way around it.up untril a few years ago japan had extemely high tarrifs on american made products.in the 70s you could buy a honda 750 cheaper in the u.s. than you could in japan. they flooded the market here, in hopes of getting a foothold here for other products. by the time our government caught on it was too late.damage done. research history. its there, in black and white.no i dont like italy or german products.italin leather. whats wrong with american cows. their skin no good?im not feeling my best today so im not gonna be able to type alot but start reading and read alot. then you can see what ive been saying for years.draw your own conclusions.but if you read with a open mind i will bet you , you will change your mind.does anyone know who opened the oil fields in the land of sand? american companies. we did it. we paid them for the rights.when they found out hey theres money in that there sandbox, our government stepped in and we lost them.that happened many many years ago.no i dont feel for any of them. the american people get blamed and screwed for every thing that goes on in this world.so srew em.
Old 03-14-2011, 11:25 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Get feeling better Outlaw, we need honest and open opinions on here!

When Katrina hit we could not even help our own people yet we have battleships parked all over outside of Japan?

We need to watch and take care of our ourselfs, we have enough problems already in this country.

Thats just my opinion, I could be wrong...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 03-14-2011, 11:55 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I have to agree with Chris & Outlaw on this, I do feel for human life but we need to take care of ourselves before taking care of other countries, People here laid off from job's most without health care it is a endless list, Do you think they would come over here to our aid :?: I dought it :!: And i also could be wrong :!:

Mark
Old 03-14-2011, 12:28 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Sorry boys can't agree on this one. Hate the governments all you want; but the governments arent always the people.

If I was a young man and could get over there and help I would, there are men women and children starving right now.

What makes a man human is his compassion and willingness to help others, regardless of what they might have done to him in the past. These starving homeless and orphaned kids are not responsible for tarriffs.

What makes this the greatest country on earth is that we walk the talk and show that compassion and willingness to help.

Sometimes the road to greatness is lonely, desolate and friendless- but you do it because you are great.

S
Old 03-14-2011, 02:50 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

X2 Scorp!

I understand outlaw's opinion. I asked the Germany/Italy question to see it it was all imported products or just Asian.

As far as Katrina goes. Those people were warned way ahead of time. They chose to stay there. Then they complained about the gov not doing enough for them.

Not everybody down there is a bad person. Why are there still people living in FEMA trailers 5 years later? They will stay in them till they are booted out. It's hard to help people that won't help themselves.

If you think I'm just a jerk that doesn't like helping people,
I'm the membership director for our local Lions Club. http://lionsclubs.org/EN/index.php
We do a lot to help our community. We do get people that try to defraud us. They give fake addresses or claim family that isn't in their house to try to get benefits they don't deserve.
Old 03-14-2011, 06:02 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

What sets America and her PEOPLE apart is our willingness to be boots on the ground when the schitt hits the fan.
Old 03-14-2011, 06:11 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
What sets America and her PEOPLE apart is our willingness to be boots on the ground when the schitt hits the fan.

BUT i am afraid we do it toooo many times for STUPID reasons. ops:

OUR GREAT TROOPS deserve better from our leaders[ cough cough ]
gee- i got cho :evil: ked on that last word
Old 03-14-2011, 06:26 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

That is the crux of most of our problems today in the USA, NO 'LEADERSHIP'
I can only dream how Ronnie would be handling things........

The ONLY upside of all that is happening the last few years, is it is FORCING U.S. to wake up and pay attention. IF we, the People can work TOGETHER and pull America back up by her bootstraps, when we are at the very edge of the cliff, America will be even BETTER than before. I sincerely believe that America's better days are yet ahead of us. Remember, America was a divinely inspired nation, built on goodness and freedom.

"Americans just get it done, not expecting reward, but because it's the right thing to do"

-------
Old 03-14-2011, 08:23 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

man did i start some shi- or what.guys i just dont like sending our money or our troops to other countries.i also dont like giving my money away at home. like some of the katrina people. get a damn job and get out of the trailer. no way man its free!i worked hard all of my life. if i used my money like our government did i wouldnt have any or anything.we have already given our country away to japan , now china.watch and see uncle sam will pledge a few billon to help out.want to help out hell keep buying hondas.me, i will help out detroit.i never have own a foreign car never will.you know what really frosted my bal--. i built a harley chopper and every part and i mean every part that i ordered was mad in JAPAN OR CHINA.with a few in india and pakastan.hows that for help out the foreign countries.a damn harley. made with japan parts.didnt happen again.i made sure every part i ordered was american made.i grew up in a time in america when my generation was gonna change the world. boy did we do a good job or what. i still love you guys, i just dont agree with you.!lol
Old 03-14-2011, 08:53 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Outlaw, I agree with everything you just said.
However, I still stand with what I said in the post before.
Love ya, Man

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -