Old 12-13-2009, 12:23 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

littlerod showed up at 4:22 pm.
Old 12-13-2009, 09:28 PM
lano
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by SixSec85Camaro
LIKE I SAID I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS DEALS.HE SHOULDNT OF DONE THE MAN LIKE THAT.THAT WAS SORRY IT REALLY WAS.BUT IM NOT GETTING IN THE MIDDLE OF IT BECAUSE IT WASNT MY DEAL.IF IT WAS MY DEAL I WOULD OF CHECKED THE PISTONS OUT BEFORE I SENT THEM AND I WOULD OF SENT THE CONVERTER BACK TO HIM IF HE DIDNT WANT THE PISTONS.I WOULD NEVER RIP SOMEBODY OFF NOMATTER HOW BAD THEY DO ME.I WOULDNT WANT ANYBODY ELSE TO RIPP ME OFF I HAVE LEARNED THE SAYING TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WANT TO BE TREATED.THATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND HIM
===============================================
" I HAVE LEARNED THE SAYING TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WANT TO BE TREATED.THATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND HIM ".

So, in your last post, are you saying that you DON'T trust him to treat
others fairly....??? :? :shock: :roll:

I can't wait to hear your TWISTED asnswer. ALL this BS should stop,
because the holes your digging, might get TOO DEEP to get out of !!!!
Old 12-14-2009, 04:50 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Here you go Moparnut
Old 12-14-2009, 07:20 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

mopar nut 6 sec and 1 or 2 others uncle littlerod taught him how to scam and run real good
Old 12-15-2009, 04:16 PM
mudbogger44
JOURNEYMAN

Default WOW

WOW! I cannot believe my eyes . Hey guys can you believe it I am beside myself I dont even know what to think. WOW! By the way good job on busting his nephew. What a joke. Ill bet my paycheck that the stuff littlerod is offering me is all on his nephews thred. Once again WOW!!!!!!!!!

littlehotrod To: mudbogger44 Date: 2009-12-14 00:08:29
Subject: Re: For Sale.BBChevy TRW Dome Pistons
Re: Ad #1639095 - BBChevy TRW Dome Pistons.
hey mud im here to make the deal right..but i really need you to get with me in the here to see what we can get worked out on this deal..i want to make it up but i can do that if u dont get with me..i want to know i have some parts i can send you..so i have some stuff now and i need to know what are u looking for..i dont have the stall anymore but im will to send you anything i got to make this deal right..i have a 4200 stall now but i really want to use it in my oldsmobile but i do have more stuff i can send you so we can get this right..So i have Good Pictures of what i got and if u need pictures of every little spec then ill take them for you..So i can make this right..But like i said i need you to get with me and let me know what u need so i can see if i got it and if i dont then i can send you something in the same price range if thats ok by you..So all i ask please get with me so i can make this right..i dont want no one to think of me bad because im not..it was just something that was told to me that i should have checked out before i traded them to you..but i am reall trying to make this right..So please get with me so we can throw this behind us ok thanks..and im sorry about what happened on the deal i really am.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:19 PM
ProCamaro85
MASTER BUILDER

Mopar.I got alot of stuff i will send you to help my uncle and get us out of this messs.look at my ad Ad #1745292
Old 12-15-2009, 04:22 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

this looks like a step in the rite direction!! make it rite!!
Old 12-15-2009, 04:23 PM
mudbogger44
JOURNEYMAN

My user name is mudbogger44 They call me mud I will take a look
Old 12-15-2009, 04:32 PM
ProCamaro85
MASTER BUILDER

Alright man let me know if i got anything u want
Old 12-15-2009, 05:08 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

mub do you want it or dont you as easy as that..what u want i got and ill send it to you your choose..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -