BEWARE SHAYNE427

Old 12-06-2009, 07:08 AM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

HELL,YES..IF THE SELLER SAYS ITS ALL GOOD.AND DOESNT KNOW THAT FOR SURE.THE SELLER IS STILL RESPONSIBLE FOR IT TO BE GOOD.IF THE SELLER SAYS IT IS ALL GOOD.THIS IS NOT A BUYER BEWARE KINDA DEAL..THE SELLER SAID IT WAS !!!!WELL ( SHANE427 ) YOU SIR NEED TO GIVE THE MAN HIS MONEY BACK..YOU SAID IT WAS GOOD,,SOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO STAND BEHIND IT .... AND THATS ..THAT !!!!!!!
Old 12-06-2009, 07:30 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

You know it is really funny how every scammer says that they get the shaft on the part before they shafted someone else. Also that they didnt know that the part was good or bad.
Old 12-06-2009, 07:42 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

SNIFF, SNIFF, guys first post goes back to a thread that had its last post on july 28? :shock: .....HMMM....... :roll:
Old 12-06-2009, 08:21 AM
mtheulen
JOURNEYMAN

:?: You know this is something! In the modern day of internet, cell phone, forums etc,etc.These people think they can pawn there junk off on someone and no one will call them on it and demand some honesty!
It seems the majority of complaints that arrive on the forum are issues where the seller cannot be reached after the sale, uhm, cell phone ,internet! If you are an honest seller and a man of your word, what the hell are you people hiding from?
I'am so glad that 99% of what i've bought on racing junk has been from good, honest people that stand behind what they say!
Mike
Old 12-06-2009, 09:25 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mtheulen
:?: You know this is something! In the modern day of internet, cell phone, forums etc,etc.These people think they can pawn there junk off on someone and no one will call them on it and demand some honesty!
It seems the majority of complaints that arrive on the forum are issues where the seller cannot be reached after the sale, uhm, cell phone ,internet! If you are an honest seller and a man of your word, what the hell are you people hiding from?
I'am so glad that 99% of what i've bought on racing junk has been from good, honest people that stand behind what they say!
Mike
thank u for saying that Mike,,,cause your right the Good people out number the bad on this site hands down....so glad your not one of these people that resorts to blaming Racing Junk for the scammers actions.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 12-06-2009, 10:26 AM
gjcadenhead
SHOW GUEST

I never said he should help the guy out
Just wanted to state the fact that it did come out of a running car.
He never ran the trans . You saying that you never bought a part then sold it with trying and tale the word of someone that you got it from
I am not taking his side.
Old 12-06-2009, 11:10 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by gjcadenhead
I never said he should help the guy out
Just wanted to state the fact that it did come out of a running car.
He never ran the trans . You saying that you never bought a part then sold it with trying and tale the word of someone that you got it from
I am not taking his side.
All the seller has to do is disclose this. Something like "I cant vouch for this trans as I never ran it" Then its up to the buyer.

When a seller doesnt disclose this until after he has the buyers money- then its all about the money.

And yes I can say I have never sold something without being up front to the buyer- thats how you avoid ending up in court or on scammer forums.

Why is this stuff so complicated?

Scorp
Old 12-06-2009, 11:44 AM
mtheulen
JOURNEYMAN

Thanks bjuice!
The only problem i ever had was taken care of right here on the scammer forum. Both sides were heard and in the end, i received the product I paid for. I just don't understand how people think they can scam and never be called out in this age of communication
Mike
Old 12-06-2009, 12:31 PM
gjcadenhead
SHOW GUEST

I am just a third party and I was told that the person who bought the trans was told on the phone that he had never ran trans and was asking 600.00 and after that was offer 300.00 and. He. Took the offer. My question is how do you know the sellers trans shop is tell the truth.
If all that was bad of trans it wouldn't have ran.
And I agree I always tell all info that I know , I have bought a lot of parts on rj and never have had a bad experience.
Old 12-06-2009, 01:33 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by gjcadenhead
I am just a third party and I was told that the person who bought the trans was told on the phone that he had never ran trans and was asking 600.00 and after that was offer 300.00 and. He. Took the offer. My question is how do you know the sellers trans shop is tell the truth.
If all that was bad of trans it wouldn't have ran.
And I agree I always tell all info that I know , I have bought a lot of parts on rj and never have had a bad experience.
who are you exactley and how do you just happen to Know this Shane Guy and how do you just happen to know about this forum and this subject in the scammer and feedback concerning Shane :?: :?: :?: :?: ....

just some routine Questions for you..you have taken a very strong intrest in this Subject for a 3rd party that just happens to know Shane.

i also see your using a blackberry ?

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -