Joel Atkinson in Caledonia,Mi.

Old 04-15-2009, 05:51 AM
bigs1975
CRAFTSMAN

Thanks man.It's probably the same guy.I'll pm you his address and phone number.I don't know what he races or drives.I know its a street car though.Maybe a mustang or 3rd gen camaro.There's a few guys from yellowbullet that said if I give them the okay that they will go pay him a visit for me.So I gave them the okay.I think he's a younger guy maybe in his 20's.He sounded young on the phone.I appreciate what ever you can do.And I posted a $50 reward for whoever finds him and can get me my pump or $300 cash from him.
Old 04-18-2009, 08:47 AM
bigs1975
CRAFTSMAN

I found some new info on this guy.He's 19 years old and has an ad on thirdgen.org that has the pump he was supposed to send me in it along with a bunch of other stuff.
Hey Beast see what you can do.He also has a 3rd gen firebird and says he has alot of racing buddies around there.So he's probably hanging out at the track with some Fbody guys or at local GTG's around there.
Old 04-18-2009, 05:13 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Well Bigs, the info that he has the pump for sale is a real pisser. Out and out theft, IMO. There needs to be a lesson taught...
Old 04-19-2009, 04:39 PM
bigs1975
CRAFTSMAN

Well I think I made some leadway on this.I sent him a private message and said that I was going to the authorities about this and he P.M.'d me back saying he was not Joel that he posted the ad for Joel.Well He said he will be shipping the pump out [priority monday morning and I'll have the tracking number in my in box.And he said he didn't know Joel had the pump traded.So after I said the authorities will be brought in if I don't hear something by monday afternoon he said He assures me that the pump will go out first thing monday morning and no need to get the law invovled.
So we will see.
Old 04-19-2009, 05:45 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

BEST EXCUSE SINCE " THE DOG ATE MY HOMEWORK" :lol:
Old 04-19-2009, 08:44 PM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Your pump is in the mail ! :lol:
Old 04-20-2009, 11:55 AM
bigs1975
CRAFTSMAN

I don't know yet.As of right now no tracking number yet.But the day ain't over.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:21 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

did he ever have an add for anything on racing junk? if so what is add number??how come the first time you talked to him he was Joel and then later he is not?? I think we should only do business with MEMBERS THAT FILL OUT THEIR PROFILE COMPLETELY SO THEY CAN BE TRACKED WHEN SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS.. :roll:
Old 04-20-2009, 01:19 PM
bigs1975
CRAFTSMAN

I'm not sure he ever had an ad on here.The guy that has the ad on thirdgen.org goes by DMX69785.So I thought it was kind of funny that the first email I got about my pump I had for sale was this guys email address.Now he is saying he's a friend of Joel's.
Old 04-23-2009, 11:12 AM
bigs1975
CRAFTSMAN

I got the pump in today.Hooked it up to power and the motor was locked up.So I pulled it apart and found the problem.The vanes were getting hung up on a wear ridge in the rotor housing.I smoothed it out and flipped the vanes over and all is good so far.Now I have to hook it up and see if it still makes pressure.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -