Dyno Flow engine builders

Old 10-26-2009, 04:56 AM
altailites
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by gungho
A rich condition at idle will cause this due to the unburned fuel still burning inside the headers,or a late burn due to a retarded timing condition,these can both be caused by several different factors,you need to get this looked at by a pro..
x2
Old 10-26-2009, 06:20 AM
firepro65
JOURNEYMAN

Originally Posted by altailites
Originally Posted by gungho
A rich condition at idle will cause this due to the unburned fuel still burning inside the headers,or a late burn due to a retarded timing condition,these can both be caused by several different factors,you need to get this looked at by a pro..
x2
Hey, Thanks to both of you. I will find a tuner here in vegas to take my car to. Timing is 38 drgrees and I will check the jets sizes, idle mixture screws are out 1 turn on all corners. That is all I know at this point. thanks again guys. I am learning. But will take it to the pros. Scott did a great thing by fixing my motor. He only tunes on the dyno and not when the motor is in the car. Besides, I think he is more the engine builder than a tuner of customers cars. Which is probably less of a headache, lol So if anyone knows a good tuner of supercharged motors in Las Vegas I sure would appreciate it.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:01 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Tuner?

LHR!?
Later
G 8)
Old 11-01-2009, 09:37 AM
firepro65
JOURNEYMAN

Default Re: Tuner?

Originally Posted by bbchevy
LHR!?
Later
G 8)
LHR? Is that love hate relationship?

Pure hate on my part.

With 6 hours of phone time, yea right. I wouldn't spend 6 hours on the phone with a girl to get laid. So I think he is a liar. Try 10 minutes, and he said dont touch my tune. EGO.

Anyways, cars exhaust is hot as hell. Taking to a shop in Boulder City, this guy I was told knows his way around blower motors. So hopefully this guy can fix the tune.
Old 12-21-2009, 05:48 AM
Pwmax
MASTER BUILDER

The heat can also be caused by the wrong cam in a blower engine.
Old 06-17-2018, 01:21 PM
firepro65
JOURNEYMAN

Update, sold motor to someone. They had it rebuilt and it had none of the parts I paid for in it. Hopefully this douche Scott is dead, he is a con artist. Drugs will do that to a person.
Old 06-13-2019, 05:15 PM
gungho
EXPERT BUILDER

Sorry to hear that but glad nobody got hurt by that grenade.