Kentucky Speed and Performance (UPDATE)

Old 02-05-2010, 06:52 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

it says alot!! we may have a $3200 scammer here!!! :evil: :evil: KENTUCKY IF THIS PROVES OUT TO BE TRUE, THIS FORUM IS GOING TO RIP YOU APART!! :twisted: :twisted:
Old 02-05-2010, 06:53 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Mem- I see he posted on the other thread- Right thing to do Dwight.

I think our posts crossed.
Old 02-05-2010, 06:56 AM
onebads10
SHOW GUEST

Default kentucky speed parts

well im feeling like im getting lied to as well. i ordered a dart lil m block from dwight at the end of december and was told that i should have it the first week of january. i called him a couple times and he stated that dart was really backed up and it will be shipped in a few days. well i called a week ago and he said that it would be shipped tomorrow. this was 5 days ago. today i call dwight and get no answer as usual. i call dart to see what is going on and dart tells me that he doesn't have anything ordered with them and they don't know what the deal is. SO DWIGHT WHERE IS MY BLOCK AROUND 6 WEEKS LATER???
Old 02-05-2010, 07:10 AM
kyspeedparts
CRAFTSMAN

I tried posting a relply to this, but it didn't go through I guess. 1bads10, all you have to do is call Steve Arent at Dart about the order. He's the sales manager at Dart. I just had another guy call about a single cylinder head he bought and wanted to know where it was. I have called Steve this morning and and waiting on a reply. I know he's a very busy man, but I have to rely on the manufacturer to get this shipped out. The order had definitely been placed. I'm sorry if no one answered your call, I have been reading and posting these threads and someone else should have answered the phone. 1bads10, you can call again, please. Thanks.
Old 07-31-2010, 01:58 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

ANOTHER HAPPY CUSTOMER
Old 08-01-2010, 05:36 PM
onebads10
SHOW GUEST

Default kentucky speed parts : ripoff

don't deal with this scumbag. he tried feeding me another line of bull crap. i called his bluff and called the guy that he said from dart about my block. dwight had just ordered the block 3 days ago and had my money for almost 3 months. steve from dart had a whole different story than dwight did. this guy is a scumbag and if you deal with him he is going to screw you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-01-2010, 07:14 PM
contagious
MASTER BUILDER

[/quote]don't deal with this scumbag. he tried feeding me another line of bull crap.

this guy is a scumbag and if you deal with him he is going to screw you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I share your pain,wanting 4 months for rockers,3 months for a block!!!WOW I WOULD BE PISSED.!!! TRULY A DIRTBAG.!!!!

Somebody needs to help put a stop to this guy and his BS. The list keeps getting bigger.
Old 08-01-2010, 07:18 PM
contagious
MASTER BUILDER

I really don't remember them ever being backordered and we have over 40 sets
in stock, sorry to hear that.

In an effort to handle the overwhelming volume of e-mails we recieve, please
limit your replies and if a reply is necessary, please reply to the original
and ask all questions in one e-mail. Thank You
William Hood
Technical Consultant
[email protected]
Not a fan yet? Become a fan of Comp Cams/Zex on facebook and twitter for
your chance to win free stuff!!

Told me my stuff was backorder also .this was comp cams reply when i emailed them and ask. I see a pattern here.!!!
Old 08-02-2010, 02:28 PM
Sox
CRAFTSMAN

Im surprised he did"nt come on here and give his BS side of the story.Keep his A%# at the top.
Old 08-08-2010, 08:26 AM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Just by reading the bad luck with this company i won't even buy my first product from them.
so yes KY performance if you did screw someone it does cost you more customers than you know you lost!
I stick with Summit or Jegs, I haven't got time to help out the little guy when the service suxs from the beginning.