Cross Racing Products

Old 04-19-2010, 07:42 AM
sev2chv
SHOW GUEST

Default Cross Racing Products

Has anyone had any dealings with Cross Racing Products out of baltamore MD. I purchased a set of Heads 2 Months ago, and can't get any response from them, Can't even get them to answer the phone.
Old 05-05-2010, 03:51 AM
jreiley
MASTER BUILDER

I'm having a problem as well. I hope this is a fluke but I'm not real hopefull. Live and learn.

JR
Old 05-20-2010, 05:27 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Well they are still around just got a request to be thier friend. Did either of you guys get anything worked out with them yet?

I just messaged them lets see if they come in and give thier side of the story.
Old 05-20-2010, 08:14 PM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

They're on my friends list, so I messaged them also.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:26 AM
CrossRacingProducts
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: Cross Racing Products

Originally Posted by sev2chv
Has anyone had any dealings with Cross Racing Products out of baltamore MD. I purchased a set of Heads 2 Months ago, and can't get any response from them, Can't even get them to answer the phone.
They were on backorder for a long time and I finally got them in. Sorry but we had the angle plugs and you needed the straights. Anyhow, they are in and shipping Monday.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:27 AM
CrossRacingProducts
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by jreiley
I'm having a problem as well. I hope this is a fluke but I'm not real hopefull. Live and learn.

JR
Got less than half of the money as a deposit and patiently waiting on the rest.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:44 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

I don't have an issue with items being on backorder:
I am completely blown away by the lack of communication though.
sev2chv started this thread in APRIL! It required several members of this forum to ask you to respond to the complaint........Why the longgggg delay in responding? If they are in wouldn't you think the man deserves some PRIORITY shipping?

You take deposits on your products? If jreilly didnt send enough money for his stuff, then send back the money he did pay you.

If you guys are really racers, then you should know the importance of getting a man his stuff in a timely fashion, or let him buy elsewhere!

Good luck getting back on track.

Sev2chv, let us know if you get your stuff.
Old 05-22-2010, 07:30 AM
CrossRacingProducts
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
sev2chv started this thread in APRIL! It required several members of this forum to ask you to respond to the complaint........Why the longgggg delay in responding? If they are in wouldn't you think the man deserves some PRIORITY shipping?

You take deposits on your products? If jreilly didnt send enough money for his stuff, then send back the money he did pay you.

If you guys are really racers, then you should know the importance of getting a man his stuff in a timely fashion, or let him buy elsewhere!

Him (sev2chv) and I have been talking actually. Here on RacingJunk, e-mail, phone and even Facebook. I am sending them Fed-Ex so I hope that is good enough. As much as I would love to have everything at my fingertips when I and my customers would want it; it just does not always work that way. You are blown away? I am too; I guess I should check this forum out more often. I'm not normally a big forum fan though.

I took that money (jreilly) as a deposit because he was making payments. Normally on non-custom product, I get full payment then ship. This was a little out of the ordinary but I tried to bend to his wishes. Is that such a bad thing?

No, we here are not racers but we are professionals in the racing industry. I have no time for racing; it would take away from working for my customers. However, I do realize all too well it is life or death to most guys.

Thank you for the good luck wish and I will try to continue on the track of high quality that I have been on for over 30 years.
Old 10-08-2010, 05:11 AM
jreiley
MASTER BUILDER

So Chris, where are my heads? We had spoke and you said you would cod them. Oh ya, well they never showed up. I sent you the deposit you asked for via personal check. If you can't take care of this, send back my money.
Old 10-08-2010, 06:22 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by CRP
Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods

Him (sev2chv) and I have been talking actually. Here on RacingJunk, e-mail, phone and even Facebook. I am sending them Fed-Ex so I hope that is good enough. As much as I would love to have everything at my fingertips when I and my customers would want it; it just does not always work that way. You are blown away? I am too; I guess I should check this forum out more often. I'm not normally a big forum fan though.

I took that money (jreilly) as a deposit because he was making payments. Normally on non-custom product, I get full payment then ship. This was a little out of the ordinary but I tried to bend to his wishes. Is that such a bad thing?

No, we here are not racers but we are professionals in the racing industry. I have no time for racing; it would take away from working for my customers. However, I do realize all too well it is life or death to most guys.

Thank you for the good luck wish and I will try to continue on the track of high quality that I have been on for over 30 years.
jreilly,
What is your status on money owed, if any?

Chris,
You haven't taken care of this man?
As for the parts not being "at my fingertips", if you can't provide it, don't sell it.
Why would you need to communicate with sevnchv thru RJ, email, phone and Facebook? I have NEVER had to communicate so many ways with a legit company to get the parts I ordered. Dang, I just bought an intake from Summit, it was here three days after I ordered it!!
No one emailed me, RJed me, called me or Facebooked me, it simply appeared at my doorstep!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -