to early to tell anyone any dealing with raceparts89

Old 12-07-2010, 08:03 AM
vegaracing2
JOURNEYMAN

well thats just it i did see a post from a someone else on forum but later and it said went to his house and motor was not what he said and that will worry anyone i guess just worry since first time ordering anything this big from outsider and when i put post and then no info on shipping like he said and poof automatic worry wart. but i also said wait and see.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:11 AM
vegaracing2
JOURNEYMAN

the engine was supposed to be shipped monday betweem 1-5pm i guess when he didnt info me or anything then i naturally had questions if i jumped the gun i am truly sorry.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:32 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by vegaracing2
the engine was supposed to be shipped monday betweem 1-5pm i guess when he didnt info me or anything then i naturally had questions if i jumped the gun i am truly sorry.
DON'T APOLOGIZE to us. I don't blame you for being worried after you found the other thread, but your original post said "he was supposed to ship it today" not yesterday.

I wouldn't wait 2 weeks to get upset but I would give him a few days at least to get it out.

jmo I hope you get your stuff.
Old 12-07-2010, 09:16 AM
vegaracing2
JOURNEYMAN

i guess the guy just works alot but he did recieve money before thanksgiving.
Old 12-07-2010, 09:36 AM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

If he recieved payment before thanksgiving you should have a tracking number by now. Sure its a busy time of year but if he has the money i dont think you should have to wait over 5-days for it to be shipped. JMO
Was not to busy to cash your check was he? Hope everything works out for you in the end. I think the way your first post read was that you payed him on Monday and he would not ship that day. Keep us up to date on how it goes.
Old 12-07-2010, 10:04 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

he did recieve money before thanksgiving.
you left that part out of your original post. To me you made it sound like this deal just took place.

I don't blame you for being aggravated.It should have shipped by now.
Old 12-07-2010, 03:00 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Originally Posted by Tod74
you left that part out of your original post. To me you made it sound like this deal just took place.

You do realize shipping a motor is not as easy as calling UPS. Alot of times you have to have a freight company pick it up after you put it on a skid.
Old 12-07-2010, 03:03 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Julianthe3rd
Originally Posted by Tod74

You do realize shipping a motor is not as easy as calling UPS. Alot of times you have to have a freight company pick it up after you put it on a skid.
Or do like I did and drop it off at Fed Ex freight myself.They took the crate out of the back of my truck with a forklift. If you can't ship it don't sell it.You are supposed to figure all that out before you sell it..I did..

But you do have a valid point,however,Thanksgiving was a couple of weeks ago. He has had time to at least make arrangements.
Old 12-07-2010, 04:28 PM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Hoping it shipped and it all works out.But The idea that its not that easy to ship a motor is BS. They ship this kind of stuff every day crated on a pallet. Shipping depots are all over for the larger companies.Tough to ship is not valid if its not shipped yet.
Old 12-09-2010, 06:51 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Any updates from the OP?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -