BBC Procomp heads

Old 02-04-2010, 03:23 PM
TwinFoggerSBC
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
twin fogger you cryscammer but the gentleman you accuse said probe it and he would square it up yet you dont sounds to me like yours the crooked scammer
i have proved i paid him and he took the money. lets see him prove that he refunded the money or sent what he was paid for or that paypal took the money from him. i have proven all i needed to. i expect you clowns to take the side of an obvious thief. thats how this world works. he hasnt proven anything. what the hell am i trying to scam the guy out of? i dont need to scam anyone out of anything.
Old 02-04-2010, 03:24 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

dude, this thread was started by someone asking about pro comp heads. why dont you take your spitting match to one of the three other threads you started
Old 02-04-2010, 03:25 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TwinFoggerSBC
twin fogger you cryscammer but the gentleman you accuse said probe it and he would square it up yet you dont sounds to me like yours the crooked scammer
i have proved i paid him and he took the money. lets see him prove that he refunded the money or sent what he was paid for or that paypal took the money from him. i have proven all i needed to. i expect you clowns to take the side of an obvious thief. thats how this world works. he hasnt proven anything. what the hell am i trying to scam the guy out of? i dont need to scam anyone out of anything.
Oh...so he really DID steal your money? Well, in that case

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Old 02-04-2010, 03:28 PM
TwinFoggerSBC
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by Tod74
Originally Posted by TwinFoggerSBC
Oh...so he really DID steal your money? Well, in that case

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
LOL my thoughts exactly.
Old 02-04-2010, 03:31 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

hey beast this azz clown just like little rod to me and as annoying to starts multiple posts and jumps in everywhere his dribbling and sniveling hiss cc gave him back his money and if me id question his order too. sound like kentuky speed covered his ass on products he would have gotten scammed out of
Old 02-04-2010, 04:34 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

hey beast this azz clown just like little rod to me and as annoying to starts multiple posts and jumps in everywhere his dribbling and sniveling hiss cc gave him back his money and if me id question his order too. sound like kentuky speed covered his ass on products he would have gotten scammed out of
You should go read the other thread carefully. Particularly KSP's statement.

Back to how much PROCOMP heads suck or don't suck.
Old 02-04-2010, 04:36 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

tod on the whole ksp thing until they both prove disprove ill stay out and wast there a whole thread on theses heads
Old 02-04-2010, 04:45 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

There are many threads about these heads..that's why I suggested he PM gungho. Gungho has a set, most can only report what we have heard.
Old 02-04-2010, 05:20 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

We have used 5 or 6 sets so far. We have never used a complete set opting to buy bare and put our components in. They seem to work good. We have used only Jesel so far so I can't tell you if the rocker bosses hold up. I am neither thrilled or dissapointed.......Yet.
Old 02-04-2010, 05:27 PM
wvhippie
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by blownalky3
We have used 5 or 6 sets so far. We have never used a complete set opting to buy bare and put our components in. They seem to work good. We have used only Jesel so far so I can't tell you if the rocker bosses hold up. I am neither thrilled or dissapointed.......Yet.
How do you think they would do on a BBC street motor 396/427 for my Chevelle? I have been thinking about getting a bare set.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -