400 sbc build???

Old 10-08-2009, 03:38 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Why you have an attitude?? I never help peolpe that will give me attitudes or treat me like chit just because they think they are better than me.
Old 10-08-2009, 03:41 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by justin45
wow aint u cool.... but yea ur not helping me so why message me.. yea so stop
Hey thanks for the compliment but really I'm just bored. :shock: :lol:
Old 10-08-2009, 03:41 PM
justin45
SENIOR BUILDER

wow idc if i got ur help or not i aint gota attitude and definatly aint actin like im better than u so wtf u bitchin about... i just dont need lectures about the rules!!
Old 10-08-2009, 03:44 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

wow idc if i got ur help or not i aint gota attitude and definatly aint actin like im better than u so wtf u bitchin about... i just dont need lectures about the rules!!
Then follow the rules. You wont get lectured about them then. Easy as that. Also yes you do have an attitude cuz if someone said that to me I would have said sorry i didnt realize and let it at that.
Old 10-08-2009, 03:46 PM
justin45
SENIOR BUILDER

well thats u not me.. everytime i get on her somebody has to say somthin stupid and y?? cuz they got nothing better to do wth there life.. for instance u and beast!! shut up and get off .. cuz u aint no help and u prolly dont knowe shit anyways
Old 10-08-2009, 03:50 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

well thats u not me.. everytime i get on her somebody has to say somthin stupid and y?? cuz they got nothing better to do wth there life.. for instance u and beast!! shut up and get off .. cuz u aint no help and u prolly dont knowe s anyways
That's right, nobody knows as much as a teenager. :shock:
Old 10-08-2009, 03:52 PM
justin45
SENIOR BUILDER

yea but the teenagers dad does.... he just doesnt like 400's so im asking advice from people who build them and like them
Old 10-08-2009, 03:52 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

I know more than you think I do so dont EVEN try to insult my intelligence on tthis chit. As for not having a life??? WHY DONT YOU TRY TO BE IN IRAQ WORKING AND ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE INSTEAD OF GIVING PEOPLE A HARD TIME WHEN THEY TRY TO KEEP YOU STRAIGHT ON HERE.
Old 10-08-2009, 03:57 PM
justin45
SENIOR BUILDER

thats ur opinion and i do work for a life in the oilfield and ur giving me a hard time so aint u doing the same and i dont need nobody to keep me straight on here... and if i did then i would ask u but cuz ur the law abiding rule following golden boy...
Old 10-08-2009, 04:03 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

thats ur opinion and i do work for a life in the oilfield and ur giving me a hard time so aint u doing the same and i dont need nobody to keep me straight on here... and if i did then i would ask u but cuz ur the law abiding rule following golden boy...
See what I am doing is defending myself and other family on here. We all got each others back when it comes to people like you. So no I am not giving you a hard time. You are the one that started all this chit with your attitude.

P.S. An oilfield is not the same as Iraq. Try doing your job while peolle are shooting at you and trying to kill you. You wouldnt make it out here.

As far as that last comment. Yes I follow the rules. And no not all the time. But when someone corrects me I dont give them chit either cuz they are right and I shouldnt have done what I was doing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -