BUY FROM SELLERS THAT MAKE HONOR PAYMENTS, WE DO

Old 02-06-2009, 09:14 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

PJ
i am following ya,

Bottom line is in order for a true rating for buyer and seller the ad must be reported by both parties, but if not a buyer rating is still established? A seller rating will read 0 if no ads are reported by the buyer, such as mine.

I think for the most part the honestly system is working for those who wish to buy and sell on Rj as reputable patrons.

There will always be a bad apple in every bunch but that does not mean every piece of pies has a bad taste.

thanks guys
Old 02-13-2009, 12:48 PM
fast72buick
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
I think both buyer and seller should make payments :!: :!:
''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

Ditto.
If not for the seller there'd be no buyer.
Seems a big majority of people think the seller should pay all fees,etc.
Take for Instance paypal fees,Donations,etc.
You don't hear of too many Buyers willing to pay someone's Paypal fees and why not they just saved how much on buying parts.
A seller is offering parts for sale not asking for people to buy it.
Works both ways fellas.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:35 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

I'm a level three dealer and i have made honor payments .
Some times for what i am selling some parts for if i made a 10 or 20 dollar honor payment then i wouldn't make any money on some items i already pay 275.00 dollars a month now i was thinking of going to level four but don't know for sure if it is worth the extra money a month .
I know it takes a lot of money to run a site like this and i don't mind paying for what i get and for the service rj provides but sometimes the extra honor payment puts you on the losing end i know a lot of probably don't believe that but i have no reason to lie to you some of my parts are only marked up 10 or 20 dollars so it gets tuff some times and i would like to make a payment on ever sale but just cant on the small ticket items although i did just make two payments if 10 dollars each on small ticket items.

But all in all this is a great place and i will try to stay as long as i can and support all i can.
Old 02-13-2009, 05:19 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by fast72buick
Originally Posted by mopar1968
I think both buyer and seller should make payments :!: :!:
''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

Ditto.
If not for the seller there'd be no buyer.
Seems a big majority of people think the seller should pay all fees,etc.
Take for Instance paypal fees,Donations,etc.
You don't hear of too many Buyers willing to pay someone's Paypal fees and why not they just saved how much on buying parts.
A seller is offering parts for sale not asking for people to buy it.
Works both ways fellas.
I have bought and sold on here. Made my honor payments on the few sales I made. I am a "free member", I haven't sold enough on here to make 1 years worth of upgraded membership payments. If I sold a lot, I would upgrade, but if I make honor payments, I feel I have 'paid for my service' As for buyers making a 'payment' we do, it's called a payment to you. You recieve a payment from us, in return for your goods. This makes the seller money.

I as a seller do not pass on my Paypal fees, it's a cost of doing business. As a buyer, I have payed them, if the item was what I wanted, in the range I wanted to pay. Most times I pass, because Paypal is the service of the seller, I don't pay the sellers monthly banking fees if I send them a check, so why should I pay for their Paypal service. It's the sellers service. (I have Paypal too, remember).

Remember, it works BOTH ways.

Just stirring the pot...
Old 06-25-2009, 11:36 AM
scc363
SHOW GUEST

Default not so

I bought from Jeff Strech ,he had an honor rating. He took my money and I got NO heads as promised. new buyers need to have info on sellers,it hard to get when they are trying to hide.
Old 06-25-2009, 03:59 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

When I deal I like to see honor payments, a profile and some time as a registered member on the board. I will do cash pick up transactions only with new members.