Thompson Raceway Park on July 3rd

Old 06-19-2008, 07:48 PM
DamonRacing
SHOW GUEST

Default Thompson Raceway Park on July 3rd

Lincoln Electric will have the Mobile Demonstration Unit on site and will be having a raffle again this year at the track. Here are some of the main items.

* Grand Prize: Power Mig 180c, Vista 3000 auto darkening helmet signed by John and Ashley Force plus one week of Welding School of your choice at Lincoln Electric.

* First Prize: One week of Welding School at Lincoln Electric plus a signed Vista 3000 auto darkening helmet signed by Jessie Combs (Extreme 4x4), Troy Trepanier (Rad Rides) and Brian Fuller (Two Guys Garage).

* Other various items signed by John and Ashley Force.

All money is being donated to Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital.

The John and Ashley Force signed helmet will be aired on Channel 3 WKYC (Cleveland) Mark Nolan will have the helmet next to him during the morning news and will be talking about the benefit on July 3rd.

You do not have to be present to win. But need to buy tickets off of me leading up to July 3rd at the track. Send me a pm if you want to talk to me about it...phone number.

Thank you and hopefully we raise some good money for a great cause.

Lon D.