MURRAY at CAM PERFORMANCE

Old 06-18-2018, 05:34 AM
SuperComp1R
MASTER BUILDER

Hey Murray, is Dave ever going to get his engine or his money back? He just called me and said you want him to send you copys of all the invoices......wait for it......"YOU SENT HIM THAT SHOWS HOW MUCH HE PAID YOU". really dude??? do you even have the motor is my question?
Old 06-18-2018, 09:25 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

He talked a good story when all this started but now I am thinking he was out to screw him over the whole time...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 06-21-2018, 07:57 PM
SuperComp1R
MASTER BUILDER

agree 100%.
Old 07-31-2018, 06:58 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

What shop is he using in the U.S. now? He ran thru my buddy for a while until he wore out that welcome. Probably could do a search here for the feedback on him.
Old 08-01-2018, 07:38 AM
SuperComp1R
MASTER BUILDER

not sure, Dave still does not have his engine. I have been waiting for all those happy murray customers of murray telling us all what a great guy he is.... but ya know......have not seen that, wonder why?
Old 12-06-2018, 07:10 AM
SuperComp1R
MASTER BUILDER

Merry Christmas to all of you guys (thought i would start out with a nice thought....lol).................murray just one last question, is Dave ever going to get his engine from you or his money back? I kinda think going on 3 or 4 years is long enough for you to know the answer.

Last edited by SuperComp1R; 12-09-2018 at 08:23 AM.
Old 12-08-2018, 03:49 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Did the deal ever go to court?

Old 12-14-2018, 08:11 AM
SuperComp1R
MASTER BUILDER

yes its headed that way now, not sure how long that will take.
Old 05-08-2019, 04:23 PM
SuperComp1R
MASTER BUILDER

Well here is an update, I sent murray a pm a couple days ago asking him if he was ever going to send dave his engine or refund his money and asked for an answer so i would not have to post this again. Dave had to have his attorney (mr. lawrence Delay) prove the amount Dave had in fact been paid to murray, seems murrays memory was foggy when dave told him his book keeper had lost paperwork, well his attorney did in fact get all the banking records and seems murray was over paid by $3,548.93, makes a total paid to murray of $35,297.93, now to be fair murray sent dave a rebuilt small block (not a race motor) back in 2016 and thats all Dave has got to show for his money, not sure what he charged dave for that motor but my guess is that murray must owe Dave Dunlap at least $27 to $29K or Dude at least send him his motor. MURRAY, if I am wrong come on this site and let me know, some of you might want to know why I am posting this and not Dave Dunlap, he is a great friend and a good guy but does not own a computer nor would he know how to use one. now with what Dave sent murray and attorney fees he is out over $40K.
Old 05-16-2019, 03:48 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I had a bad feeling about this from the start, Murray wanted me to take down the post originally but the more he talked the more I could feel the BS just oozing from his mouth then his dirtbag lawyer called me. I hope Dave gets some resolve from all this mess

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -