BEWARE ADD#1381674

Old 12-07-2008, 04:59 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by hammertime
Originally Posted by dunwody83
i guess i was was wright put sold car and that would give you guys something to talk about. i never got the wheels eather. i ordered them 3 years ago from one of the two biggest speed shops. they had the front ones but had to special order the back ones. two months went by and i still had no wheels. i swoped car and almost a year went by and still now wheels. they would call the wheel company ever time i would call them next week next week. i special order the wells so the would not give me my money back. i finely told them where they could stick them wheels. about a week later the speed shop called and told me that i had an in house credit. i was mad by then and told them where they could stick that to. ive been buying from the other speed shop. they can keep that dam in house credit. as for the man i traded we talked for almost a year. last time we talked he told me he got a set of wheels at a car show. he didnt happen to tell anyone that when we traded we were supost to meet 1/2 way. he picked the place i drove 3 hours he drove around the corner. that is why this is between he and i. not all you jack a\\es that responed to this crap. its ok to tell your story. but this story has nothing to do with you. im not coming back on this scam page to look to see what yall write next. have a nice day.

Hello .. I am one of the jack a$$es nice to meet ya ..
would you be the guy that dont stand behind is word or because you promised this guy some wheels and you dont get him you shouldnt have to get him a set .. what do we call guys like you ?? scammers,liars, dishonest,a$$holes.... wow that list could go on ..

Back to subject give the man the instore credit or buy him some rims.. you dont make tell someone your going to get him rims then dont. Maybe he did buy wheels but why did he .. BECAUSE YOU NEVER GOT THEM FOR HIM. I am sure you'll be reading and I promise you A LOT of people check this forum and they will all see how you are. Will you change your username yes probably so.. but here so everyone can see
Seller Information
Ad posted by:
dunwody83 (#234254)

Phone Number: 9122701565

Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00

NO HONOR Payments ..

So anyone wanting to deal with this guy from LUDOWICI, GA with the phone # 912-701-1565 BEWARE

Oh yea RJ is a tight group ... and the people that read this site dont need to buy from someone like you :!: :evil: :twisted:
Well written, David!

That just about says it all dunwody83.
What do you have you to say for yourself?
BTW dunwody, I am not a jack ass, I am a full fledged A**HOLE, be sure you get that right, I have worked hard for the title! :lol: :lol:
Old 12-07-2008, 05:22 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default No Worries for You

Originally Posted by dunwody83
i guess i was was wright put sold car and that would give you guys something to talk about. i never got the wheels eather. i ordered them 3 years ago from one of the two biggest speed shops. they had the front ones but had to special order the back ones. two months went by and i still had no wheels. i swoped car and almost a year went by and still now wheels. they would call the wheel company ever time i would call them next week next week. i special order the wells so the would not give me my money back. i finely told them where they could stick them wheels. about a week later the speed shop called and told me that i had an in house credit. i was mad by then and told them where they could stick that to. ive been buying from the other speed shop. they can keep that dam in house credit. as for the man i traded we talked for almost a year. last time we talked he told me he got a set of wheels at a car show. he didnt happen to tell anyone that when we traded we were supost to meet 1/2 way. he picked the place i drove 3 hours he drove around the corner. that is why this is between he and i. not all you jack a\\es that responed to this crap. its ok to tell your story. but this story has nothing to do with you. im not coming back on this scam page to look to see what yall write next. have a nice day.
You have just identified a critical legal point- You can transfer or eliminate your liability by selling or transferring the items that you received in a deal, or a contract (because thats really what it is).

So should you be standing before the Judge, you can simply say "your honor, yes I promised him some wheels, but I never ever received them from the Shop, and when they finally gave me a store credit, I told them to keep it. Then I sold is car, so its all OK"

The judge would definitely find for you- No worries at all.

Should the other party take you to court (if he's smart he does it in his state), and he gets a default judgement (because you're an internet trader and thus you do business in all states and are sue-able in all 50). Then he can garnish your wages in your own state.

So indeed it is brilliant not to send him his wheels.

Sleep well as you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

Scorp
Old 12-10-2008, 05:06 PM
jhair2004
SHOW GUEST

Default here's the deal

we agreed to trade a race car for a street car, his street car did not have factory wheels on it(had black plain wheels)he told me he had ordered centerline telstar wheels for it but they had not come in yet, so i agreed to trade cars knowing he would send me the wheels when they came in. we agreed on the location to meet, sorry it was closer for me, i had a newborn at home and didn't want to travel more than 45 mins. away, nevertheless location was chosen(he agreed). after the trade,tried calling the guy for 6 months on his cell, finally used someone else's telephone(unlisted) and he answered, (obviously avoiding my calls!!), when i approached him about the situation he said he would check on it, i never told him we had bought wheels for it!! why would i, if i was having a set shipped to me? so needless to say now he has sold the racecar, and still has not come up with any wheels, but that is ok, i know some people who know him, and sooner or later justice will prevail. he is not hard to identify and find!!!! enough said, screwed and didn't like it!!!!!!!!
Old 12-10-2008, 08:01 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Quote(so needless to say now he has sold the racecar, and still has not come up with any wheels, but that is ok,)

BS, that's not O'K it sucks and he should be helt accountable for the wheels.

Zip.
Old 12-12-2008, 02:35 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I'm sorry, but that scammer dude is just plian old IGNORANT... at least dumb enough to think that we would buy his "I didn't get the wheels, therefore I have no resposibility to finsh the sale" WTH!!! All I know is that if people can identify him, street justice costs ALOT more than paying up the original debt. Anyways, I don't personally promote this, but if someone can find you & they "Have Friends" you might want to pay up COWARD. It always really sucks when they know you, but YOU DON"T KNOW THEM. Pay the man some money or give him his wheels.... it might be cheaper for you that way. JMO....