stolen parts

Old 08-04-2008, 05:43 AM
rosameelpito
JUNIOR BUILDER

believe me i have gone through alot of anger with this --mark huelskamp from o fallon mo. he is a sorry excuse for a man , apperantly his parents never thought him to be a man , he is part of the scum of the earth --i have thought about getting even but its not worth my freedom nor the pain i would put my family through ,,,,,ad # 1276134 says it all !!!!!!!
Old 08-04-2008, 05:49 AM
rosameelpito
JUNIOR BUILDER

rosameelpito here , check it out , mark huelskamp got served on monday the 28th from the court about this lawsuit and he put all my parts over $ 23,000 dollars woth for sale right after that ,,on wednesday so you guys put the dots together , he is trying to get rid of all evidence, but the dumbass , should know that i have documentation of everything that was sent to him -----if anyone is looking to buy this parts dont!! , i need help spreading the word on this scumbag ,, he also has a $ 105,000 dollar vette for sale in this site ----
Old 08-04-2008, 09:01 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Wow... thats incredible... 33,000. If it were me, this would justify a plane ticket & a suprise visit/REPO. I hope everything works out for you... Good luck.
Old 08-04-2008, 02:56 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

if you have all the ### of the parts / reciepts for your money paid to him and any other evidence then contact racing junk and send them copies of it all

if not -and the court never told him to not sell anything he has in his shop/ then i really think you will be out of luck :evil: :evil: :evil:

one big ??????---why did you send anyone this kind of money and parts!!![ did you check any references??/ any body else tell you he did good honest deals?

i am sorry you lost your money and parts but i don't think the courts will do you much good
ops: ops:

for that much money i would have someone visit his shop and check things out for you :shock: :shock: :shock:

LIVELY
Old 08-04-2008, 03:23 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Username

Take a minute to view ads 1276134 and 1276146. Yesterday when I looked at them user was SS738-Right now its Bad1963.

So based on what these two posters suggest:

Goloud(aka Johnny Rocket)=redrocket63=SS738=Bad1963.

1963 or 63 which is apparently referencing a Vette is a common denominator.

If the user changed names (certainly allowed) the IP address would be same. If there are muliple users the IP would be different, unless it was one user from one location with different usernames.

I think it would be very beneficial for GoLoud, RedRocket63, SS738, and Bad1963 to all drop by and tell their side or sides of the story.

Later Scorp
Old 08-04-2008, 07:38 PM
rosameelpito
JUNIOR BUILDER

thanks for all the advice guys ,,i talked to my lawyer this morning and we will be going to court soon, mark huelskamp has been served with court papers, his day is coming ,,i have all the evidence i need ,,and noone in the world can tell me or anybody that a shortblock can cost over 24,000 dollars like he is saying ,,unless its made out of gold ,,iem not worried about the case , iem just eager to see this coward face to face in court,
Old 12-20-2008, 11:19 AM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

Anything ever happen?