TURTLE TURDS

Old 11-20-2008, 03:49 AM
musclecars
APPRENTICE

Default TURTLE TURDS

I'm one person and have not used multiple names ever on racing junk!!!! Bull crap,just my site name musclecars,been on RJ for a long time!! You should recheck your info before you accuse someone that is telling the Truth about THE TURTLE,Have ALLLLLLLLL MY COURT PAPERS STILL FROM years ago when THE TURTLE POOPED his turd!!
Old 11-21-2008, 04:04 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

why don' you Chill out Dude :!: when i made my post about IP'S i was not reffering TO YOU !......It was another person involved in your back and forth post (TOM KNOWS WHO)..Maybe you should learn something from this and be a little careful who you want to talk the Chit with over a bunch of BS ( lay with Dogs u get Fleas)...So u feelin better now or feeling a little like an A$$ right now ops: ?.........GEZZZ..u got something to hide or what....daymmmmmmm..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 12-10-2008, 05:08 AM
musclecars
APPRENTICE

To the top!
Old 12-10-2008, 10:26 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Man, I know nothing about what you guys are talking about, but that was funny Brian... I just had to say that. Scooter out.