something for all the hippies

Old 03-24-2010, 05:09 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

you boys dont know how much i crave to go back in time!!!from the early 70s to the late 80s. i lived in dyersburg tn. i ruled the streets in my 55.on friday to sunday morning i was waiting at th dq for a high dollar run. it was american graffiti all over again.all the cars would line up across from the dg in a large stripmall parking lot. all of us with real long hair,tight jeans and black t shirts.areosmith,black sabbith, ol lenard, jumpin out the windows on our kraco 8 tracks or our knew cassettes.we werent called hippies, they called us white trash or better yet outlaws. i loved it. even my little wife drove a hot street car.i want to go back and never come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-24-2010, 09:03 AM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

man heres a couple for you bud, :wink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_O2fdbyVv0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmI8ms5-tB8
Old 03-24-2010, 10:24 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

this is about 10 years behind everybody else, so heres my 1987 mullet leaning up against my 79 Camaro and please notice the Ratt concert shirt...

then heres my T/A from the year after that...

I would pauy good money to have that T/A back, along with all that damn hair :!: :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...