blubyu1 - any dealings????

Old 08-13-2012, 08:43 AM
wvhippie
MASTER BUILDER

I know bigalscars and rat41 they have been RJ members for a good bit. I have actually made a trade or two with them with no complaints. I dont think I know the others but I do not think Brian would make multiple accounts to post in hear. Brian moves a buch of cars and I believe if he was not straight we would have heard about it. Just my two cents but I trust him and we have had several deals without a problem.
Old 08-13-2012, 08:46 AM
MisterJ
SHOW GUEST

Seems like the positive or negative feedback was only positive and the rest knocking the ones that left the positive. I have traded with several people on racing junk and normally never leave feedback positive or negative unless someone is asking for information on someone. So if they are upfront and good to deal with or not, I put my 2 cents in. As far as Brian is, I have traded with him and find him upfront with what he tells you. If he doesnt know much about the car he will let you know. I have no problem traveling to look at something he has because I know what I am told i can count on when I get there. So dont knock the ones that leave positive or negative feedbacks. Each has their own opinion and mine is positive for Brian
Old 08-13-2012, 11:03 AM
RAT41
SHOW GUEST

DONT UNDERSTAND dragonmaster093 COMMENTS BUNCH OF NEWBIES WHEN WE ALL HAVE BEEN MEMBERS LONGER THAN YOU-- WVHIPPIE IS A GREAT GUY WE HAVE TRADED BIGALS FINE MAN TRADED WITH HIM SVERAL TIMES BUT DONT KNOW OF ANYONE WHO HAS TRADED WITH dragonmaster093 AND SEEMS HE HAS THE MOST TO SAY LOL SOME PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-13-2012, 11:09 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by RAT41
DONT UNDERSTAND dragonmaster093 COMMENTS BUNCH OF NEWBIES WHEN WE ALL HAVE BEEN MEMBERS LONGER THAN YOU-- WVHIPPIE IS A GREAT GUY WE HAVE TRADED BIGALS FINE MAN TRADED WITH HIM SVERAL TIMES BUT DONT KNOW OF ANYONE WHO HAS TRADED WITH dragonmaster093 AND SEEMS HE HAS THE MOST TO SAY LOL SOME PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think dragonmaster093 was talking about being newbies to the forum, not RJ itself. It always strange when we see people come on here an post up stuff about having a good deal and its their very first post on the forum. we have busted out some people in the past when bjuice looked at their IP addresses and they were the same as the person they were saying the got a good deal or trade with.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 08-13-2012, 11:17 AM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

ok heres the deal guys i have talk to brian and done some more research and i with draw my previous doubts on this thread. i was wrong. so please disregard my first post and brian as a man i say i'm sorry
Old 08-13-2012, 11:43 AM
RAT41
SHOW GUEST

NO PROBLEM HERE BROTHER