Parents kill themselves and their children.

Old 01-29-2009, 02:09 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

i know most of you believe in god and for that i admire and respect you, but when this kind of thing happens seems everyone says lean to god he will help you thru these times, but if god is a just god how in the hell could he let something like this happen. kids killed by their parents! come on i cant believe a god would let this happen.why involve kids in a war between good and evil.they are the only ones who dont deserve to be caught in he middle of this kinda of crap.when people say its the work of the devil makes me wonder why god dont so to say put his foot down when it comes to kids. im a old mean worn out biker and i really do cry when i see this kinda of things happenening to kids. they will never, never get to be just kids, laughing playing anythings kids do. i get angry when i see this stuff, but who do i take it out on, the parents? their dead.so i yell at god " if you want me to believe show me your compassion and spare the children". and right now im angry
Old 01-29-2009, 04:11 AM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

kwkracing, my prayers for her family godspeed, it's tragic cause they
said he was a good man.
outlaw, i feel the same, i pray everyday for; children that are
abandon, hungry, abused, left alone, crippled, they should only
know how to have fun and be happy and make us smile.
its tough to hear and see all this demonic killings that happen and
wonder why? i also thought there is no god to let this happen
especialy to kids, but as i read the bible over and over, there was
an explanation. We are in hell, only in hell can all these terrible things
happen, the devil has full control and god will not interfear, our faith
is being tested as that when jesus was nailed, god did not interfear.
its tough, prayers help but poeple think we are all going to heaven,
the answer is in our fathers prayer, "thy kingdom come, thy will be
done on earth as it is in heaven", heaven will be here, and all who
had faith will be rewarded. i don't have all the answers, i just try
and make sense of it, cause it is bad when adults kill each other,
but when they harm innocent children, that is like touching gods eye.
keep the faith outlaw, for we are brothers and sisters and we need
to look out for each other, i had wonder why god let my father
suffer badly and died of cancer, he is not suffering anymore, amen
sorry if i offended anyone, my brothers and sisters
Old 01-29-2009, 05:50 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

kwkracing, sorry to hear of you and your girlfriends tragic loss. Our thoughts and prayers go out for you, and for everyone that has lost loved ones,tragically or otherwise.

My wife is a smart lady, and whenever I get upset over things like this, she says "Keep the faith baby. God never burdens us, with more than we can bear. Everything happens for a reason, and it's not our place to judge God, but his place, to judge us". I firmly believe that there is a special place in HELL, for people who mistreat children, and animals.
Old 01-29-2009, 08:04 AM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

Dark, Cold and Evil

A prestigious university professor challenged his students with this question: "Did God create everything that exists?"

A student bravely replied "Yes, He did!" "God created everything?" the professor asked. "Yes sir," the student replied.

The professor answered, "If God created everything, then God created evil since evil exists, and according to the principal that our works define who we are, then God is evil."

The student became quiet before such an answer. The professor was quite pleased and boasted to the students that he had proven once more that the Christian faith was a myth.

Another student raised his hand and said to the professor, "Can I ask you a question?" "Of course," replied the professor. The student stood up and asked, "Does cold exist?"

"What kind of question is this? Of course it exists. Have you never been cold?"

The students snickered at the young man's question. The young man replied, "In fact sir cold does not exist. According to the laws of physics what we consider cold is in reality the absence of heat." Everybody is susceptible to study when it has or transmits energy, and heat is what makes a body or matter have or transmit energy. Absolute zero is the total absence of heat; all matter becomes inert and incapable of reaction at that temperature. Cold does not exist. We have created this word to describe how we feel if we have no heat.

The student continued. "Professor, does darkness exist?" The professor responded, "Of course it does."

The student replied, "Once again you are wrong sir, darkness does not exist either. Darkness is in reality the absence of light. Light we can study, but not darkness. In fact we can use Newton's prism to break white light into many colors and study the various wavelengths of each color. You cannot measure darkness. A simple ray of light can break into a world of darkness and illuminate it. How can you know how dark a certain space is? You measure the amount of light present. Darkness is a term used by man to describe what happens when there is no light present."

Finally the young man asked the professor. "Sir, does evil exist?"

Now uncertain, the professor responded, "Of course as I have already said. We see it every day. It is in the daily example of man's inhumanity to man. It is in the multitude of crime and violence everywhere in the world. These manifestations are nothing else but evil."

To this the student replied, "Evil does not exist sir, or at least it does not exist unto itself. Evil is simply the absence of God. It is just like darkness and cold, evil is a word that man has created to describe the absence of God. God did not create evil. Evil is not like faith, or love that exists just as does light and heat. Evil is the result of what happens when man does not have God's love present in his heart. It's like the cold that comes when there is no heat or the darkness that comes when there is no light."

The professor sat down.

You may have heard of this student...

The young man's name--Albert Einstein.
Old 01-29-2009, 08:25 AM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

man spib, i applaud you, that was awesome my friend :wink: :wink:
i also pray for the families that have suffered tragedy, all their
lifes have changed and is headed in a different path, things are
never the same especialy when it is a child, godspeed 8)
Old 01-29-2009, 08:49 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

WOW, What a great story :!: :!: Thanks spib
Old 01-29-2009, 09:48 AM
srwilson8074
SHOW GUEST

Default The untimely loss of life

I can't help feel for all the families that are going through their loss right now. Its a shame we base our lives on such material things that it could lead some one to commit murder to their FAMILY. I love all my toys and tools and such but if it comes down to loosing it someone out there is gonna be happy because I could not take any of my childrens lives over that. I will remember the passed in my prayers tonight.
Old 01-29-2009, 09:57 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I like your wifes logic suicidebomb. My wifes is very similiar. Neither of us are church going people. I spent my younger years having the Catholic way forced down my throat by my step-dad. A lot of things have happened in our lives over the years that have made us ask "why?". But her view is great, she does not believe that we have to step through the doors of a church for god to hear us. I dont believe that I have to give 10% of my income for god to hear us. But her faith is strong and after her dealing with the effects of Multiple Sclerosis for 10 years she is a person that has had a lot of conversations with god, believe me. My father commited suicide when I was 4 years old. I dont care how tough life is that is never the way out. All suicide means is a permanent solution to a short term problem...
The part that pisses me off about that whole story is the taking of the childrens lives, how selfish can a person be?
Old 01-29-2009, 11:14 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Great posts everyone... good story Spib. I love when those "professors" get proven wrong. They cram crap our childrens heads like God does not exist, or that we came from evolution of apes... complete crap.

The more I read everyones posts about God & Spirituality, the more alike we seem. Not only that, but how we all seem to be alike in other areas too. I too think there is a reason for everything that happens... this is why we all should try to stick together.

Outlaw: I hear you brother. I know your personality... old biker dude. Something about you is pretty cool... I almost know what you look like & have a few friends like you. It is ok that you feel the way you do. By what you said, I think you are a believer through & through. You are mad to hear these things as you should be... God is there, trust me. It is just like signsbysea said... damn free will & the devil is the prince of this earth we belong to. I can tell you some DEVINE things have happend to me through God... with no other explanations... I should be dead right now... but by the grace of God... I am here talking to you guys. Keep the faith Outlaw & stay awnry. Scooter
Old 01-29-2009, 07:11 PM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

there is a great old movie about suicide that realy makes you think
that just being alive and having god is the best. movie has john garfield,
its called "between two worlds", b/w and if you lilke the twilight zone
this movie is good. it deals with a couple who commit suicide and
from there it starts and it has a great ending, oh and a pretty good
idea of what happens to us after we die. :wink:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -