MARK HUELSKAMP--SCAMMER ON R.J. --LAWSUIT FINALLY OVER,I WON

Old 02-05-2011, 11:24 AM
rosameelpito
JUNIOR BUILDER

yea , the ediot said that he built at least 500 to 1,000 motor just in the last 3 years, and my attorney told him ''' wow thats about one motor every 15-18 days , now why couldnt you build alex's motor in 6 months ''' the ediot didnt know what to say ....i wish i had a video of his testemony on video tape , i would post it on racingjunk so evebody would see what we saw,, we saw a coward who has ripped off so many people i cant imagine how many ... and yea not a single person went to be a witness on his behalf, supposibly on the court documents before trial , a famous engine builder was going to be there and another guy were suppose to be here , but nobody showed up ......iem very thankful that you and mark young were there at my trial , thank you
Old 02-05-2011, 12:54 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Actually it would be better than 3 engines a week just to make 500 in 3 years. That's one busy engine builder.
Old 02-05-2011, 02:35 PM
rosameelpito
JUNIOR BUILDER

yea thanks for the math correction , it must of been more years , cause when we did the math it was one every 18 days , and i would say he is one busy scammer not engine builder , right?? , thanks for the post
Old 03-08-2011, 05:41 AM
rosameelpito
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default mark huelskamp

STAY AWAY FROM THIS LOOSER , MARK HUELSKAMP. AFTER GETTING THROWN OUT OF RACINGJUNK , IEM SURE HE IS DOING HIS THING IN OTHER WEBSITES , KEEP AN EYE ON THIS GUY .AND AVIOUSLY DO NOT BUY OR TRADE ANYTHING WITH THIS LOWLIFE , THANKS
Old 03-08-2011, 10:39 AM
one2010camaro
APPRENTICE

amen to that DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY you will be sorry ..glad you won alex HOPE YOU GET SOMTHING FROM THIS GUY good luck . we need to keep guy a the top of the page thanks alex for getting this guy . se ya