Scam EMail

Old 03-22-2008, 02:21 PM
funnycarbob
SHOW GUEST

Default Scam EMail

Subject: I WANT TO BUY YOUR ITEM
Re: Ad #1141149
I am interested in the immediate purchase of your item and will be make payment via cashier

check/money order, my private shipping company will handle the shipping, but before

payment will be made i need to be sure of who i am dealing with if you are going to be honest

and sincere throughout the transaction. A certified cashiers check is cash-able the same

day,there is going to be an excess fund on the check ,the excess fund is meant for the private

shipping company who will come to your place for pick up of the item, so shipping is not a

problem,will you be able to transfer the excess fund to the shipping company the same day you

receive the check?. check would be sent to you so when you get payment you can easily cash it

at any cashing point near you or deposit in your bank. You'll be sending excess fund to my

shipper , which would be meant for shipping arrangement.if you agree, signify your interest by

forwarding to me your Final Asking Price,kindly response to this email address direct to

[email protected] Full Name and Address so that the payment can meilout today