Force Racing

Old 09-09-2009, 02:25 PM
rchumbley
SHOW GUEST

I like how Tony said I know how things work over there. He worked there for eight years and apperantly didn't mind taking the money Force was paying him. Just sayin!
Old 09-09-2009, 02:35 PM
newjack42
JUNIOR BUILDER

I laughed my ars off at that to harbone. it sure shut tony up too.
Them little mix ups our just goin be part of racing sometimes tempers get out of hand and it is not hard with that much money on the line. As long as it not all out brawls.

The track i race at is gettin strick about fights or even just goin and havin some strong words for another driver. but its not a good thing. these guys our takin it out on the track instead of the pits. Id rather take a black eye than have someone slide cross my nose and do 500 dollars of damage IMO
Old 09-09-2009, 03:35 PM
blowninjected540
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by OneBadGMC
Originally Posted by kwkracing
Really? Life is not always fair. Deal with it and move on. Maybe the competition should step up instead of Crying about losing.
Pretty much what I was thinking. You don't hear much bitching about team blocking in Nascar... I don't see how this is any different.
Great Point, When John Force Racing LOSE . Johns not on TV crying about others.