Something I see..

Old 10-28-2011, 03:48 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

the thread should have been allowed to run its corse and if it was resolved properly that would have spoke for its self. now it looks like someone it being protected......not good.
Old 10-29-2011, 08:14 AM
gearhead1011
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by rlmotorsports
I just checked also i am going to call Williams again i tried to get him this morning but no answer i want to follow it also but that is the tracking number he gave me and it has the right city but it should have been updated by now.
Sorry Ron, I think the guy is still jerking you and your customer around. As Chris stated all that has happened so far is the shipping label has been created and tracking number generated. 4 days later the package has not been picked up. The shipper will not incur any charges if the label isn't used.

Originally Posted by UPS website
A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.
Old 10-29-2011, 10:04 AM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Ya chuck it looks like it i will refund Mr.Meyers money and just try to deal with Williams i have tried to get a hold of him numerous times and no answer .

I left him message after message and no call back .

And as i said before I'm not trying to pass blame off i did think after i gave Mr.Meyer his number that it was taken care of until i got the call about it again.

I understand Mr.Meyer in every since and don't blame him at all.

Mr.Williams on the other hand after talking to him i do place a lot of blame on him for the way he did Mr.Meyer and myself .
Old 10-29-2011, 12:07 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by rlmotorsports
Ya chuck it looks like it i will refund Mr.Meyers money and just try to deal with Williams i have tried to get a hold of him numerous times and no answer .

I left him message after message and no call back .

And as i said before I'm not trying to pass blame off i did think after i gave Mr.Meyer his number that it was taken care of until i got the call about it again.

I understand Mr.Meyer in every since and don't blame him at all.

Mr.Williams on the other hand after talking to him i do place a lot of blame on him for the way he did Mr.Meyer and myself .
thats good to hear ron... it sucks on the one hand... but you are getting the other valve covers back and can re-sell them to someone else whos heads they fit.... so its not like your really out any money in the long run :wink:
Old 10-29-2011, 12:14 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

I don't have a problem doing that for Greg and i know he would rather have covers that is tall enough for his set up and that for some reason Mr.Williams
has a problem getting done.
Old 10-29-2011, 02:29 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Now i see someone has started another thread beating a dead horse :!:

Mark
Old 10-29-2011, 05:09 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Now i see someone has started another thread beating a dead horse :!:
Not sure how it is a dead horse thread. The other thread was locked before the situation was resolved. And it is not resolved so far on this thread...

Mark
Old 10-29-2011, 06:46 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Well to begin with, There isn't anything on Ron's website about tall valve covers like the one's he ordered. He should have ask before ordering them. Ron has tried to get the builder to do something about it. Do you think Summit,Jegs would refund his money? They do not do cash refunds check with them. They will replace the part and that's it. Which is what Ron has tried to do.Sounds like you have a sour taste in your mouth also, Did you order the wrong part also? Ron is beating a dead horse by trying to get the builder to do something. He can't get him to answer the phone. Ron try and get this whinner his money so he can go somewhere else.

Mark
Old 10-29-2011, 08:18 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Ron has tried to get the builder to do something about it. Do you think Summit,Jegs would refund his money? They do not do cash refunds check with them. .

Mark
"all i have been asking is to exchange them for taller ones and for 8 months all i get is a run around I HAVE HEARD EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN on why i have'nt received them yet now"

its obvious that he talked to ron and agreed to get them swapped out. plus he even said in his post that he only wanted to exchange them..!
if you look at the pic on his site.. there sure as hell look like tall valve covers.... and for the price they should be. i mean is there anyone that even still makes short ones anymore.... other then them cheap moroso at auto zone.

sour taste..... you got to be joking bro... you cant lock down a thread cause your friends with the guy.... their are alot of other rj sellers that get posted in here for basically the same kind of issues and no one locks them :roll: just my 2 cents..... :wink:
Old 10-29-2011, 08:31 PM
HR51gto
APPRENTICE

Well to begin with, There isn't anything on Ron's website about tall valve covers like the one's he ordered. He should have ask before ordering them. Ron has tried to get the builder to do something about it. Do you think Summit,Jegs would refund his money? They do not do cash refunds check with them. They will replace the part and that's it. Which is what Ron has tried to do.Sounds like you have a sour taste in your mouth also, Did you order the wrong part also? Ron is beating a dead horse by trying to get the builder to do something. He can't get him to answer the phone. Ron try and get this whinner his money so he can go somewhere else.

Mark
Mark who the hell are you anyway to be calling me a whinner you have no idea who i am!!!! And i bet you would nt have waited 10 months before posting on here. So what the wrong part was ordered and all i have been asking is to exchange them and ron said he would then the run around started. Like i have told Ron if the sizes were on hes web site i would nt have order them. Needless to say shit happens and every place you order from will exchange things for you and if you can read thats all i been asking DAMM dude chill out it has nothing to do with you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -