Brad Grey Thumbs Down

Old 03-03-2011, 04:30 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default Brad Grey Thumbs Down

Hey guys, had a set of rims and tires on here for sale. Brad Gray from Kannapolis NC (owns some kind of auto shop there) called and we made a deal on the set shipped to his door. He gave me his cell, his wifes and his mothers (she lived with him). He was to send out a money order the following day. I boxed them up and waited, week went by and no money order. Phone rings, he wants to know where his rims are, I told him I still havent recieved his money order. He said he would check into it and call me back. No return call so I called him 24hrs later, answers right away and says his wife had mis-placed the money order and it was mixed in papers in her car but he sent it out that morning and it'd be here in a few days. A week guys by, nothing so I called several times. I get kicked to the voicemail within 3 rings everytime. Needless to say I had many calls on these rims while waiting on the $ and could of sold them. Stay far away from this guy...... :x

I wish I knew his user name on here as I do not he called only.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:33 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default ??

Daid,
He Just ANOTHER 1 of VERY MANY,NC.Seems Like I DROVE ther once on a WILD GOOSE Chace,For Nothing?It was a Beautiful 18 hr Ride,1-Way!
I been waiting on a Payment ion this JESEL Bely Drive for almost 2-Weeks,had SEVERAL Calls and Told them it was Sold Pending Payment?
I WISH I had a Answer for this BULLSHIT...........?But,I dont!

Today its More BAD Deals than Good,thats FORRSURE!
GOOD/LUCK!
See Ya @ the Races.................****!
Later
G :?