why is honesty so damn hard.

Old 04-01-2009, 05:09 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

''Outlaw'' I live by one rule i was tought years ago, '' What goes around come's around''

''JUST MY TWO CENTS WORTH''
Old 04-02-2009, 02:14 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Well Outlaw,

I commend you for "turning the other cheek" in your walk with God. Good man, you did the right thing. Easier said than done... that is for sure. That slob could use a beat-down, but then we lower our standards to his pathetic level. I agree, time with your son is valuable in this senario nonetheless. Scooter
Old 04-02-2009, 05:28 PM
fishmanjoe
JUNIOR BUILDER

HEY OUTLAW,Like one of the other guys stated,at least you got to spend some time with your son!Maybe the next time,you can have the other person drive halfway.Just a thought.Fishmanjoe
Old 04-03-2009, 01:51 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

thanks scooter, i cant tell you how hard it was for me to keep my big mouth shut.i wanted to call him on everything he said but i didnt. which was a suprise even to me!i couldnt wait to get away from him because i wasnt sure how long i could stay quite.i walk with a cane which has a long blade inside which i thought about using but in the bach of my head my best friend voice kept saying "it aint worth it"and i know it wasnt BUT ....ANYWAY im not sittin in a ohio jail, im at home so lesson learned.
Old 04-03-2009, 03:58 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

sometimes just thinking about using that blade is enough satisfaction :twisted: . good to hear you got a chance to spend some quality time with your son. the $200 is just money, the time spent with family is priceless...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-03-2009, 05:16 AM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Default Honesty

Ken, just listen to that little voice and stay on the high ground. The jerk will keep on with his unethical ways and mess with the wrong person someday. You got to spend some time with your son and that is worth more than the car. There are plenty more to look at out there.