HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Old 11-26-2009, 01:25 PM
henny
JUNIOR BUILDER

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you in the US
Old 11-26-2009, 05:00 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

What do we do with the time we've been given?

So…here it is, another Thanksgiving. I hope this day finds you happy, healthy, and enjoying the bounty of good food, surrounded by those you love. I know it can be cliché to talk about what you’re “thankful” for on this day, but maybe some clichés exist for good reason; considering the year you’ve had, with all of the challenges facing this country, what could be a better idea than taking time to count the blessings you do enjoy?

This has been the absolute craziest, most hectic and jam-packed year of my entire life…and I’m incredibly thankful for that. Granted, I could use a bit more sleep (OK, a lot more sleep), but the fact that I’m working so much means that what I believe…what we believe…is resonating across the country. I’m connecting with you, and you’re connecting with one other, and together I believe we can and will inspire a “refounding” of America. But none of this would be possible without the unwavering support of my staff and friends, the unconditional love of my family, the unstoppable spirit of people like you. “Thankful” is hardly the start of it…

Most of all, though, I’m thankful for…time. I had another health scare this year, and while I’m happy to say it was a minor one, it was a sobering reminder that you only get so much time in this world and there is none to waste. By getting myself healthy, I believe that’s given me a bit more time, and through your efforts with the tea parties and the 9/12 Project, and taking an active, vocal role in reclaiming our country, I believe that America has been given more time, too. That’s something we can all be thankful for, today and everyday.

The question we should all ponder during the holiday season is what do we do with the time we've been given. This is a historic period--history will record our answer because our individual answers will lead to our collective destiny.

Whether we like it or not transformative change is upon us. Join me next year in my effort to be worthy of the change we deserve.

Now can someone pass me some pie?

Happy Thanksgiving and God bless you,

Glenn Beck
Old 11-27-2009, 05:29 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Happy Thanksgiving!!