stupid people

Old 05-22-2009, 04:02 PM
TopspeedLowet
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
Now that is fkng hilarious! That is exactly the way I had pictured the fella would look like.
Bruce
Old 05-22-2009, 04:06 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Default Video

Excellent video.
Makes this whole episode worth reading.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:23 AM
blowninjected540
EXPERT BUILDER

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 05-23-2009, 06:55 AM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

Man this would make a great movie... Stupid redneck cop meets biggest tittie baby. Headline reads..... tittie baby cracks open skull of stupid redneck cop with baby bottle..
Old 05-23-2009, 11:57 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default STUPID

You cant respond to dickheads like that,best thing you can do is delete everything they send & put them on the dont send list-As for him being a cop with that vocabulary & attitude I really doubt it & if he is someone will likely shoot his dumb ass-I was a cop & believe me some of these old boys really dont care who you are,use that attitude on them & see what follows?? Just my opinion-Thanx
Parker,I am from (originally from Roswell & use to race in Hobbs-As a matter of fact my buddy is racing there this weekend-JIM CALLAWAY-Runs a Super Comp Dragester-Know him?
Old 05-23-2009, 09:36 PM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

Very well, he's one hell of a racer. Probably the guy I least want to pull up against. I can guarantee his gona get my best. I doubt I would have won very many track championships if he could have made all our races. He out of Roswell and can't make all our points races. He probably has the most points for races attended. Eventhough he misses a 1/3 of our points races he still usually finishes in the top 5. We got rained out today. Suppose to make it up tomorrow. It figures finally got my sh*t together for the first time this year. I won the dash for cash with a 7.97 on a 7.97. worst lite was a .513 with one .501 and a 7.978 on a 7.97 a .009 package, then the rains came. I'm sure tomorrow I won't be able to hit my a## with both hands. Kinda changing the subject, I know Jim Callaway's cousin Rick even better, don't know if I've ever meet a better guy. He lost his daughter to cancer and now holds a Lyndsey Callaway race in her honor. They had trouble with the track owner in Roswell last year. And I'm real proud that now we will get to host the Lynsey Callaway race here in Hobbs this year. Kinda helps us keep everything in perspective. wl I'll catch you later.
P.S. dont' tell Jim someone was bragging how good a racer he is, he'd probably have to get a new helment to fit that head.lol.

I edited that Rick is Jim's cousin not his brother. I got to visit with both this weekend. Jim said you were his dad's best friend.
thanks for sharing wl.
Dean
Old 06-04-2009, 06:51 PM
whitey70ss
MASTER BUILDER

I think I just pissed myself!ROFL
Old 06-04-2009, 07:16 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by whitey70ss
I think I just pissed myself!ROFL
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: that sounds a LITTLE personal :shock: :shock: :shock:
Old 06-05-2009, 04:13 PM
fishmanjoe
JUNIOR BUILDER

HEY GUYS,I was in a lousy mood when I was reading this ,until I turned on that cartoon.That is some funny schiit! My wife came in the office when she heared me roaring .I had to replay the cartoon for her.THE guys emailing each other need to watch themselves.FISHMANJOE