Check this KNUCKLEHEAD Out

Old 02-07-2009, 12:20 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

ratts. I thought this was gona be a post showing some dummy hurting himself.

nice bike though.
Old 02-07-2009, 06:03 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by cepx111
Super good deal, I'd be on that one like white on rice if I had the dough, it's all you Brian - just curious, why did you sell the vette? Cp
Yes my underwear ran SHORT. lol....>> It was a fast car,fastest i have ever owned or rode in but at the same time it was smooth.

Charles the car was just sitting in the SHOP 99% of the time,and to run a car like this i had to have 2 others go with me which was tuff to get rounded up....

I saw this economy thing coming..i must admit i didn't see it this wide spread,,But i saw some things coming..so i hooked up with a guy OUT OF THE COUNTRY who had lots of Money and sold the car..
Nothing was owed on the car..i paid as i went along (2 yrs) Plus i did all the work......so it was alot of money for me to get back Plus some all at one time

So i have bank-rolled it and saving it for a rainy day...Well now its RAINING (Pouring) and i am glad i have the money instead of the car.
when times get better i am sure i wish i had the car back but now it looks like i made the right choice

Plus i got a 67 camaro with a 565ci and a 69 camaro with a 406 sbc..plenty to keep me busy.

And i keep fresh underwear in stock... :shock:

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 02-07-2009, 06:17 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Agreed. That will be an investment for sure!! Sadly, the rich get richer in these times for this very reason. Scooter
I don't even like old bikes, but that's a cool one to have.
No doubt it is a good time to buy. Not sure if things will change soon, but I heard that realators and investors have been shopping for houses for sale buy owners in the last few weeks. I have 2 friends selling houses, neither hurting for money, and they've both been called several times.
The only downside is the buyers are making offers a good bit below value.
Old 02-07-2009, 08:49 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

"ratts. I thought this was gona be a post showing some dummy hurting himself."

Stick around Tod, I just bought a go-cart for my son... carts too big for him now, so I will be keeping the seat warm for him... I will let you know i break my arms again.

Juice- You still have 2 great cars... nothing wrong with a bike like that one on the side. That partciular bike has a great look to it!

rabbit- Real Estate here is pretty much a buyers market... people are still selling, but my brother (he is a broker) said that it is common to see some very good deals. My wife & I are trying to buy our first rental this year (duplex)... I think we found one we could afford. I would love to buy a another car right now, but we are going to try to do some investing. Unemployment here is down 11%!! Man, I gotta quit watching the news!! Scooter
Old 02-09-2009, 03:56 PM
twobad1
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

pls somebody buy that bike icant believe it hasnt sold yet id trade my truck,trailer,wife just to park it next to my new crossbones
bjuice a build yourself kit starts at $12000.00 in this economy the man must be hating to let it go!! godspeed to whoever gets it
pls let us know if it happens or if its a hoax???(hope not)
good luck to all involved!
Old 02-09-2009, 11:06 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by twobad1
pls somebody buy that bike icant believe it hasnt sold yet id trade my truck,trailer,wife just to park it next to my new crossbones
bjuice a build yourself kit starts at $12000.00 in this economy the man must be hating to let it go!! godspeed to whoever gets it
I''d buy that bad boy it but my gal's butt won't fit on the fender?
Old 02-10-2009, 06:06 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by cepx111
Originally Posted by twobad1
I''d buy that bad boy it but my gal's butt won't fit on the fender?
lol

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 02-11-2009, 04:53 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

rabbit- Real Estate here is pretty much a buyers market... people are still selling, but my brother (he is a broker) said that it is common to see some very good deals. My wife & I are trying to buy our first rental this year (duplex)... I think we found one we could afford. I would love to buy a another car right now, but we are going to try to do some investing. Unemployment here is down 11%!! Man, I gotta quit watching the news!! Scooter
It's pretty bad here too, but if you want to work we do have jobs. May not be what you want, but we still have several big construction jobs hiring. I keep hearing about houses be foreclosed and the bad situation so many people are in, but I've been looking for one of those great deals for over a year and haven't found one yet. If I were in that situation I would be out cutting grass, painting or whatever it took to stay afloat. And I would sell my house before I lost it. Trust me I have taken a BIG paycut over the last 2 years so I know it's gotta be tuff on guys that have family's / kids. I agree and I don't watch much news anymore either. I do listen to Headline News on the radio for a little while every morning and that's enough to depress anyone. Funny thing is now the bad economy is Obama's fault if you listen to the news. Sorry to get so far off of the bike. Maybe 6 or 8 of us should go in and buy it. STORE IT and to wait and sell it when times get better!! :idea: :idea:
Old 02-11-2009, 07:06 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Can we all take turns riding it like we share driving the short bus ?!?! :lol: 8) 8)
Old 02-11-2009, 02:45 PM
EXPERT BUILDER

If I were in that situation I would be out cutting grass, painting or whatever it took to stay afloat. [/quote]

Wish it was that easy Rabbit!!
Unless you are painting grand-maws house or kin folks stuff.
My wife and I have run our paint contracting business for 27 years and it is as slow as we have ever seen it
Around here we have to have at least 2 million in general liability insurance and workman's comp just to get the jobs. The start-up costs are a little high for no more than is going on right now. Can't speak for the lawn guys.
Not being a smart a??, just speaking from a business standpoint. By the way WE are not hiring right now but haven't laid anyone off. (yet)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -