Commercial vehicles

Old 06-09-2009, 03:26 AM
CamBirdRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Commercial vehicles

Just got another letter from the HOA and they said that I can't store my commercial vehicle in the neighborhood. I'm sorry HOA, but it is not a commercial vehicle. Just because it's a 2 ton Chevy doesn't make it a commercial vehicle. It is privately insured, registered and inspected. That vehicle that you a driving around the neighborhood is more commercial than my truck is. Why? Because you are getting paid to drive around the neighborhood and give people like me shit about my vehicle. :evil:
Old 06-09-2009, 04:24 AM
kbartley
EXPERT BUILDER

Default commercial

That sounds familiar. I live in the county about 2.5miles from my friend's house who is in the city. He lives in an older subdivision where there is not alot of traffic & he can't even park his 18' open trailer streetside in front of his house. So he store's it in the county. What a hassle!

Kris
Old 06-09-2009, 05:13 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

What a crock ! I am waiting for someone to complain about the enclosed trailer in town. When they start paying my taxes and house payment they can tell me what to park in my driveway. :lol:
Old 06-09-2009, 07:27 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

No offense guys, but you shoulda checked the CCR's before buying there.
:?: :?:
Old 06-09-2009, 09:27 AM
CamBirdRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

wife has been in the house since 2000. Met her 3 years ago and fixin ta celebrate out 1 anny. Moved in with her 3 months after marrying her.

Have a house for sale 1/2 way between Houston and Galveston if you guys know any interested parties.
Old 06-09-2009, 02:43 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

GET REVENGE ON THE H.O.A. KEEP THE HOUSE AND RENT IT TO A SECTION 8 TENANT WITH FIVE KIDS :idea:
Old 06-10-2009, 03:14 AM
CamBirdRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

House is big enough for 10 kids,haha.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:27 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

I DON'T LIVE IN CITY EITHER , BUT IN THE CITY LIMITS NEAR WHERE I LIVE YOU CAN'T EVEN HAVE A CAR THAT IS NOT A DAILY DRIVER ON YOUR PROPERTY , NOT EVEN IN YOUR YARD..IT MUST BE DRIVEN ON A REGULAR BASIS..IT WAS DESIGNED TO KEEP PEOPLE FROM HAVING JUNK CARS ALL OVER THEIR YARD , BUT IT ALSO EFFECTED PEOPLE WITH SHOW CARS , RACE CARS , ETC...GLAD I DON'T LIVE THERE , I WOULD STAY IN JAIL :lol: PAUL