HAPPY FATHERSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-14-2007, 07:06 PM
Realgone
APPRENTICE

Default Woodsman

Happy Fathers Day to Woodsman, I put it on here because he will for sure see it! We love ya, Woodswife, Woodsson Cody, and Woodsson Grady.
Old 06-15-2007, 04:23 AM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

Awesome picture Spib. My Dad is 80yrs old, funny thing is he was never in to cars or racing. He went a couple of times and can't understand why we spend money on cars. I think he did enjoy himself though. It is very special to have your Dad's around to talk to and get advise. I've been lucky to have my Dad all these years. Happy Fathers day to all you guys and have a great relaxing day to do what ever you want.
I'm going racing
Old 06-15-2007, 06:16 AM
mcracecars
EXPERT BUILDER

You guys with your dads, cherish each day he is around, they dont stick around forever... my dad passed away in 2000, I sure miss him.....I worked with him in construction for 15 years, he sure taught me a lot...
great guy, always gave good advice....

I am trying to be the best dad i can be for my daughter who is now 20, great kid by the way she is doing good, likes these "noisy cars" and good ol' rock and roll music.... but it is tough to be a part time dad...

anyway, I remember my dad, in 1976, I had a 1975 camaro rally sport only a year or so old, a real dog in those days, 350 quadrajet, 4 speed saginaw and 3.08 posi gears.
I put a 350 LT-1, munci, 410 gears, headers, noisy mufflers, got it to the track and running mid 13s.
I remember my dad always saying to me.... "Son... what the hell are doing ruining a perfectly good car? Are you crazy?" :shock:
Awe, dads.... some just do not understand this passion we have for cars, maybe we all are a little crazy.
He never did understand , but he always said, at least my boy is not on drugs or hanging out in bars...

Happy fathers day to all the dads, dads of dads and soon to be dads.....
Old 06-15-2007, 06:57 PM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

MY father is all FORD, and some of you have seen my chevy tat on left upper arm, One thing my dad has said to me more then I care to hear is "MARK IF YOU WOULD JUST DRIVE THAT THING NICE AND EASY, IT WILL LAST FOREVER" thats usually when I powerbrake out in front of his house, and look and he is shaken his head, with a smile on his face
Old 06-16-2007, 07:26 AM
datasnoop
SHOW GUEST

happy father's day to all
Old 06-16-2007, 01:02 PM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL - MY DAD RAISED HELL WITH ME WHEN I WAS 17 I BOUGHT A65 MALIBU SS ,IT HAD A BROKEN WINDSHIELD, A FOOT OF WATER IN THE TRUNK, AND REAR FLOOR AREA, BUT IT WAS FROM CALIFORNIA AND CLEAN OTHERWISE, SO I FIXED EVERYTHING AND KEPT IT FOR 14 YRS. WHEN I FINALY SOLD IT HE SAID HE WOULD HAVE LOVED TO BUY IT FROM ME!!! INTERESTING ISNT IT!!! HES BETTER ABOUT IT NOW. HES 78, AND DOING GREAT! , ILL CALL HIM SUNDAY ! THANKS,DAVID.
Old 06-17-2007, 06:38 AM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Hope all you dads are having a great day and I also hope you get car stuff and no ties or coffee cups with worlds greatest dad on them (although it;s the thought that counts)...lol

Here is a link to a little humor and touching art work of kids drawing pics of their dad for Fathers Day...

http://www.idahostatesman.com/263/ga...a88720-t2.html
Old 06-17-2007, 09:07 AM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

happy farthers day to all. and thanks for the ones that wished to us.